Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
SCAMMER ... new AdlandPro member ... Juge Beta
12/6/2005 3:25:23 AM
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/jjbt2000/default.aspx Just recieved this in my messege box. Urgent help and assistance - messages to/from Judge Beta From Judge Beta: Urgent help and assistance Date: 12/6/2005 Goodday to you. I am Judge Beta m 25,The son of Late Chief Kwame Mensah from Liberia .i got your contact from the internet and i belive you could be a nice and trustworthy someone.Hence i decided to contact you in respect of my late father fund $25musd which he put inside two trunk boxes and deposited it in a security company here in ghana before he died.So I want you to be my foreign beneficiary who will help me to claim and transfer this boxes out of africa to you in your country for invetsment purpose .for your foreign assistance i and my younger brother have agrreed to offer to you 20% of the total fund and 5% for any expenses that might occur during this trasaction. . Please i want you to get back to me as soon as possible for further details. Yours Trully Judge Beta you can reach me at jjbt20002002@yahoo.com Ok AdlandPro members you know what to do. Kenneth
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SCAMMER ... new AdlandPro member ... Juge Beta
12/6/2005 3:42:38 AM
oh kenneth, this is aweful. this guy is so adviously a scammer. please everyone, be very careful. nan
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: SCAMMER ... new AdlandPro member ... Juge Beta
12/6/2005 6:42:24 AM
Thanks Kenneth, Cannot believe the nerve of these people. I just got another one, From Donna, I am going to post here in a few. Thanks for letting us know :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!