Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
New Nickelmania #2 Curently Just 50 Cents
12/5/2005 1:35:49 AM
Hello Everyone, Gary Ambrose's Nickelmania Version 2 Just launched and the current price is just 50 cents (Version One is currently over $50) I just got version 2. I got version One earlier . I got the resell rights for both. They are great programs. If you purchase Version 2, I will give you version 1 because your are my friends here at AdlandPro. Just forward to me the payment proof with personal information removed, all I need is to see you have made the purchase. Don't Wait for the price to go up. Visit the site now. Trust me, you'll be glad that you did. Here's the link: http://snipurl.com/NickelMania_no2
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: New Nickelmania #2 Curently Just 50 Cents
12/5/2005 4:13:57 AM
Interesting David... but before we proceed further, please do explain briefly What Exactly are we buying into and how do we make profit thereafter? Cant find any FAQ in their website.
+0
12/5/2005 7:25:45 AM
Hi Vince, The explanation is there. I gather you did not want to join the Nickel Mania Opt-In list to find out :-) NickelMania #2 - Three valuable eBooks "Nickel Mania Exposed", "Tracking Ace", and "Content Scrubber" NickelMania #1 - Two valuable eBooks "eBay Holiday Frenzy", and "Christmas Cash Vault"
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
12/5/2005 8:45:58 AM
oh I see...I thought they are selling Real gold/silver coin! It sure give people the impression with that kind of website image dont they? Anyway thanks for those info David.
+0
12/5/2005 9:12:08 AM
Hmm, I have never seen gold/silver spike like that, LOL. That was a graph of his traffic for the first release of Nickel Mania when he sold the eBay Holiday package, absolutely incredible! Anyway, you are welcome! :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!