Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
God at His Best--Man at his worst
12/3/2005 2:50:38 PM
THE LAMB Think carefully about what you will be reading. Mary had a little lamb, His fleece was white as snow. And everywhere that Mary went, The Lamb was sure to go. He followed her to school each day, T'wasn't even in the! rule. It made the children laugh and play, To have a Lamb at school. And then the rules all changed one day, Illegal it became; To bring the Lamb of God to school, Or even speak His Name! Every day got worse and worse, And days turned into years. Instead of hearing children laugh, We heard gun shots and tears. What must we do to stop the crime, That's in our schools today? Let's let the Lamb come back to school, And teach our kids to pray! It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to shut up and sit down???? GOD IS AT HIS BEST, WHEN MAN IS AT HIS WORST e-mailed from my sister. Thank you for allowing me to post this here. your friend,
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God at His Best--Man at his worst
12/3/2005 10:14:31 PM
Hello Steven, This is sad but so true. It just keeps getting worse and worse but then that is predicted in the Bible so I guess we should not be surprised. This is actually a prayer forum but I appreciate your input here. If this is where you feel it should be, then so be it. God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Re: God at His Best--Man at his worst
12/25/2005 8:58:05 PM
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year To All in 2006 May God Hold Those You Love Most Deep In The Palm of His Almighty Hands Always Dedicated I Remain With Warmest Holiday Wishes.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0