Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Healthy use of left over Turkey
12/2/2005 11:26:20 AM
This from my good friend Mary here at AdlandPro What to do with left over turkey?? Turkey is a healthy meat that is low in fat and can be mixed with so many other good foods. When you are done with all the meat. Boil the bones with celery, onions and carrot to make a delicious broth. Strain add your favoirte combinations. Add spaghetti broken, or any other dry pasta products to any combination of vegetables. Freeze in small containers for future use and you have a delicious soup. Who said you have to have a receipe. A container of turkey broth can be used in any receipe to substitute for chicken. Waste not---want not!!!! If you do have a good receipe. Please share with all of us at your Adlandland internet advertising spot!!! (David here) Our family likes to get the meat off the bones even before dinner within 1/2 hr of coming out of the oven. Then putting the meat up after dinner is easier. We put it in baggies and freeze some. It can keep that way for months.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: Healthy use of left over Turkey
12/2/2005 11:10:40 PM
Hi Thanks for inviting me, I've already put a post but had to be accepted unkown why as you invited all your friends!!! What I do with left over turkey? It's my favorite and that is HOT turkey sandwich, gravy on top with mashed potatoes + veggies .. it's delicious! For the rest I freeze it and have it on other days when I want to eat turkey. Have yourself a great weekend! Best Regards
+0
Re: Healthy use of left over Turkey
12/3/2005 1:01:05 PM
Hi Florence, Thanks for stopping by. Yes, we do that also with the lefto over turkey. You had to be accepted because this is a membership only forum since people opt-in from my website to be a part of it. I included inviting my friends here at AdlandPro because I love having my friends where I am ;-) Hope you are having a great weekend!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!