Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
eBay Code for Free. Get 10% off any order Now!
12/2/2005 10:58:45 AM
Hello Friends, I hope all is well with you and you have a great weekend. Today I have a special treat just in time for the shopping season at eBay. Want to save 10% on ANY eBay purchase? I sure would, especially with X-Mas coming up. There is a new PayPal coupon code out that you can use to save 10% on any eBay purchase. Here is what you need to do: In order to get these discounts you need to buy an item on eBay and pay with Paypal. Just enter the coupon code: C11-GIFTGUIDE when paying with PayPal to get your discount. ($25 maximum discount applies and the offer expires at 11:59pm (PDT) Dec. 18 2005.)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: eBay Code for Free. Get 10% off any order Now!
12/2/2005 5:51:38 PM
Hi Dr. David, Thanks for the discount coupon. I will certainly find something to buy. Sometimes I buy more than I sell on eBay. Thanks for the info. Have a nice Weekend. Take Care!
+0
12/2/2005 5:57:07 PM
Hi Laura, Isn't it the truth. When I walk into Wal-Mart or Home Depot or Costco, I can feel my wallet hurting like it has molars and an extraction is emminent, LOL, eBay is even worse. Can you say bargain hunter? :-) Have a Blessed Weekend Also!
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
12/3/2005 8:23:01 AM
Hi David, Thanks for the offer. Sounds like a great idea. Have a great weekend. :)
Red Hot Opportunities!! This is probably the most exciting online opportunity the world has ever seen... http://www.uvme.biz/winningways Simply the Best! http://www.thesmarterwaytoplay.com/g.asp?m=winningways
+0
12/3/2005 12:13:10 PM
You are very welcome Andrew, You have a great weekend also. :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!