Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Doug Woodall

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Enter the SpywareBiz Holiday Contest for Michael Buble Tickets on Valentines Day at the Vegas Hilton !
11/26/2005 2:02:32 PM
Enter the SpywareBiz Holiday Contest for Michael Buble Tickets on Valentines Day at the Vegas Hilton ! Posted: 11-26-2005 11:49 AM Enter the SpywareBiz Holiday Contest for Michael Buble Tickets on Valentines Day at the Vegas Hilton ! Happy Holidays This Months Holiday Contest is a great one ! Im designing my SpywareBiz Christmas cards and I need a Spyware themed Verse to put inside the cards. The winner gets 2 tickets to the Michael Buble Concert at the Vegas Hilton on Valentines Day ! ( Middle of Row N ) Entries must be posted by midnite on the 20th of December. So, come up with a spyware themed verse for me to put inside my SpywareBiz Christmas Cards and get to see Michael, He's good, Ive seen him and he appeals to all ages, especially the Women, (hint to all the men out there) Vegas, the Hilton, Micheal Buble, Valentines Day, SpywareBiz ! You access the SpywareBiz Blog at the SpywareBiz Home page. Just click on the "Visit the SpywareBiz Blog" Good Luck !
Doug Woodall SpywareBiz,,,We take the Spy out of Spyware! http://www.spywarebiz.com Providing Free Information and Recommended Products to Combat Spyware.
+0