Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Radical Thanksgiving
11/25/2005 8:41:14 PM
Hi everyone, A dear friend of mine, Steven Lane Taylor, posted this on my network at another online community and I think it is beautiful so I want to share it with you too. From Steven, It is easy to be thankful for the things in your life that you appreciate—things like health, wealth, food, family, and friends. But can you also be thankful for the things in your life that you do not appreciate? Can you be thankful for people you hold resentments against? Can you be thankful for circumstances that have brought you discomfort . . . or even pain? Yes, you can . . . if you see these challenges as opportunities to discover what your blocks to loving are. Yes, you can . . . if you see these challenges as opportunities to heal wounds you may have forgotten you have. When you look at all people and all situations as opportunities to mature emotionally and spiritually, everything that occurs in your life can be viewed as a blessing. And blessings are something that you are thankful for, right? So this Thanksgiving—and throughout the year—be thankful not only for the “good” in your life, but also for what you judge as “not so good.” Be thankful for the entire experience of life, including the opportunities it gives you to grow in wisdom and compassion. Be thankful for the entire experience of life, including the opportunities it gives you to grow in your ability to love others—and to love yourself —unconditionally. Blessings to one and all at this time of giving thanks! Steven Lane Taylor, Author Living Life in the Divine Flow Thanks Steven!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Re: Radical Thanksgiving
11/25/2005 9:22:36 PM
What a beautiful post. Yes, to be able to be thankful for everything, the good and the bad. That is truly a gift.
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2005 10:22:39 PM
Hi Linda, This post is outstanding. When I read it, I felt surrounded by peace. Everything he says is right on the money......and we all need to practice this incredible philosophy and wisdom everyday. What a loving and peaceful world we could create :-) Thank you for sharing. God bless, Jill
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/25/2005 10:33:30 PM
Hey Jill and Luella, I am glad you enjoyed Steven's message. He is a wonderful person and has become a good friend of mine since he first introduced me to his book, Row, Row, Row Your Boat: Living In The Divine Flow. It is a wonderful little book that sits on my coffee table at all times. Blessings to you both!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/25/2005 10:50:11 PM
Hi Linda, Thanks for the invite. AWESOME post thanks for sharing with us. Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!