Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Humor Heals *** Happy ThanksGiving ***
11/24/2005 11:14:33 AM
Thanks David.. I needed some turkey jokes to start my day cooking. My dad's frying the turkey, and I'm making all the sides. I using my Tough N Tender product to clean my greens. My dad is making fun of me because he thinks we are gonna die. But it's great! It took the film and pesticides right off the greens. He's still not use to one product doing so many things yet. I have no problems. I'm all about multi-tasking products. Shortcuts! Makes a big difference. My grandma died a week before my son was born. This will be a hard Thanksgiving for my mom. My granny made all the sweet potato pies for the family. Now it's up to me.. My mom can't make them good so I hope they turn out ok. I only made 4. When I did a search for sweet potato pies I had about 2mil results for the search engine.. wooow.. I decided on the Mississippi recipe with 2tbsps of Captain Morgan spice rum. Hmmmmm... So excited! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Re: Humor Heals *** Happy ThanksGiving ***
11/24/2005 11:23:13 AM
You are welcome Philena! Mmmm, sounds good. I think I can smell it cooking now, mouth watering ;-) I am sure you will do great. Grandma is whispering in your ear I am sure. Blessings, Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Holidays to you and yours :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: Turkey Questions *** Happy ThanksGiving ***
11/24/2005 2:42:10 PM
Thanks David for the humor. Have a happy thanksgiving.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
*** Happy ThanksGiving ***
11/24/2005 2:59:39 PM
Thank you Napolean! Thanks for stopping by!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Turkey Questions *** Happy ThanksGiving ***
11/24/2005 3:04:36 PM
Thanks for the smile, David! :) God bless, Dave Get your free $150.00 http://www.viptravelrewards.com/code.asp?c=FREE$150.00
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!