Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can anybody help me with this!
11/19/2005 5:25:26 PM
Ana, This is through Stormpay, you have to manual click through sites. It is very time consuming. I don't know who has that kind of time. I tried it once and it got old real quick for me so I have not been back to try more. Just read a bit more on it. I don't know how you can make #1000 a week though. Ha Ha. This looks like someones site they advertise on with different programs. I see three on that page right now. Your Friend,
+0
11/19/2005 5:57:32 PM
Hi Anna Maria, This is a very similar 'group' like the ones who say they will pay for you to join Empowerism so that they can grow their own downlines & earn more. As Lisa pointed out, it is to do with the Stormclix program by StormPay, but it's nothing to do with StormPay itself, just a group of people trying to get you in their downline. One other thing, Lisa, StormClix is paying me quite well weekly, as I'm NetIBA registered, I can access the high paying clicks & they earn you the better money. I will state now, that StormClix will be around for a long time & costs nothing to earn you money. It does involve manual surfing but if you have around 5 or 6 manual surf sites open at the same time, you can earn on all of them. The paid auto-surfs are a gamble, like the randomisers, as long as people keep joining & re-upgrading, they will pay. When the members pull their money out, the paid auto surfs will pull out too. Don't get me wrong, I'm in the paid auto-surfs, but only untill I see the member numbers dropping, then I'm out. Your securioty friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/19/2005 6:43:21 PM
HI Ana, I never got involved with this, Sorry I have no clue :)
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/19/2005 6:59:31 PM
HI AnaMaria. It sounds Like You got Plenty of Good Advice here so I would Go From That. Take Care Friend. :) Shelly Hargis
+0
11/19/2005 7:51:03 PM
Anna Marie autosurfs and click exchanges do pay, but the main reason for joining these programs should be for getting your sites seen and helping to raise your rankings. People who join just for the money are usually the ones who yell the loudest when the money isn't what they expected, and a lot of people will pay for a while and surf faithfully for a while then if they're not getting enough to keep them fed they drop out and leave gaps in the downline structure. But if you want to use them for building traffic and getting signups for your other programs, they really do work well for that. Don't go into these things just for the money and you won't be dissappointed. Just be thankful for the visitors you get to your other sites and you'll be happy with it. Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!