Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Are you making money with AutoSurf programs?
11/17/2005 11:22:46 AM
Hi everyone, I want to be clear. Autosurfing is NOT my primary focus. I have a couple of "real" businesses.. lol.. that are my bread and butter and I love them. Autosurfing for me is a fun little diversion from the every day routine. Have fun with it and make some extra cash. Enjoy! This is the one I'm doing (recommended by my very good new friend here at Adlandpro)... http://tinyurl.com/adj3c I would love for you to come and play with me! Please let me know if I can help! Blessings to all internet marketers!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
11/17/2005 11:51:57 AM
Hi Linda, I can fully endorse 12 DailyPro. It has paid me & continues to pay me. It does take up to 7 days to get your payment when your 'upgrade' expires, but you are informed of this & mine have never taken longer than 3-4 days. 13daily Surf, has not yet paid me as it is a longer upgrade period (30 days as apposed to 12 daily's 12) So I cannot tell you yet if it's a 'good un' or not. If members are signed up for the free trial & are not sure about 'upgrading'(paying money), then they can always wait & see if the ALP members who have upgraded get paid & on time when the 30 days are up. As 13 Daily has only been going around 3 weeks or so now, it should not be much longer to find out. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2005 12:16:44 PM
Hello Linda, At first I joined an autosurf rpogram to advertise my site. Than I was asking myself what use of this kind of business and advertising, until I found myself with some money ($7), not much but for me it was a fortune as I had no online money. Now I was able to sign up to a paying program and I'm on my way to make some more with 4Daily, and 13Daily, than I intend to join this 12Daily as everybody is so found of it. I wanted to promote them only if I'll be paid to my Stormpay.
+0
11/17/2005 6:55:00 PM
Hi Linda, At first I joined 4daily for website exposure but I'm quessing people do what I do and surf without paying attention to the sites. It is risky but all about fun and money. I'm lovin it. I recently joined StudioTraffic and 12daily.
+0
Jim
Jim White

68 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/17/2005 7:01:49 PM
. . I guess I'm the only one who actually sits there and watches the websites. I'm very interested in what others are promoting, very interested in seeing that the program is working correctly, and I actually open up websites that look cool or have interesting content. It's not hard when you only have to surf 12 pages or even under 100. Here's a TIP: If you want me to look at your website then create your own page. Don't put the same affiliate site in that everyone else is promoting, B O R I N G!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!