Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
What is more important than personal development?
11/10/2005 6:47:20 PM
Hi everyone, Do you know what is more important than personal development for the growth of your business? Nothing! Personal Development is one of the most important factors in being successful. One thing I have learned over the last several years is the benefit of a daily practice of personal development, which can be as simple as spending 10 minutes in the morning setting your Intentions for the day or as elaborate as setting up a routine of reading or listening to recordings throughout your day. Even if you spend only 30 minutes reading or listening to one of the great teachers so readily available to us today, I do think it will be the most important 30 minutes of your day. Wayne Dyer, one of my favorite authors, recommends that you take a few minutes to meditate daily by simply focusing on your breathing for just a minute at a time in your car at a traffic light. He says "there will always be someone there to tell you when it's time to go." I love that! When you begin to take care of yourself and focus on your own personal development, it is as if magic begins to happen in your business and your life. Try it and see! Here's to your success!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Re: What is more important than personal development?
11/10/2005 7:02:05 PM
Great point Linda! I love to learn. I am always learning :-) That is why I follow your forums ;-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2005 3:54:29 AM
Hi Linda, You are so right - personal development is SO important, not just for business, but for life! You will get much more out of life as you develop and grow. If we never venture out - never strive or struggle - never recognise that there's room for personal improvement, we will never succeed in life, nor will we be able to help anyone else succeed. Reading good books is a GREAT idea. My personal favorite is the Holy Bible - it contains the inspired writings of many different authors and is all about Love - life's greatest improver. Love makes us want to grow and help others grow. We are taught that we have incredible value, are loved, are able to love ourselves, and because of God's unconditional love for us, are able to love others unconditionally, too. When we fail, we are taught that we need only to admit our failures, accept that they have been taken care of, and leave them behind. Life is about looking ahead, not looking back. We can't undo the past, but we can learn from it and go forward with anticipation of much better to come. Enjoy every minute of your life, take it in with great gusto and joy, and have a GREAT one! God bless, Dave
+0
11/11/2005 4:13:43 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for your invite,Personal Developement is part of success the other part is the know how. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
11/11/2005 7:49:28 AM
Dear Linda The words you speak here have so much value to empower ourselves each and every day. This has been my passion for over 35 years. I have found it to be the truth that life long learners that are seeking self improvement on a continual basis are the true acheivers and winners in life that obtain true Success. With Warmest Regards Respectfully I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!