Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Another free conference call and 9 Steps to Abundance
11/8/2005 10:00:59 PM
Hello everyone, One of my newest and dearest friends, Gail Levin, invited me to be a guest on her Prosperity and Abundance teleconference call this past Sunday - for an hour and a half! I had a great time and met a lot of wonderful people too. Gail just joined Adlandpro, so look her up and invite her to be your friend. This is from Gail and at the end you will send an invitation to her next Prosperity call on Sunday. I love this! 9 Steps to Abundance A ttract prosperity with your personal magnetism. The Law of Attraction brings resources to you automatically with no effort. B e open to unexpected sources of income, resources and support. Invite surprise. Welcome serendipity. U se synchronicity and signs to take the right steps to steer you in the direction of your goals and dreams. N ote that natural progression is a safe, easy path to success. Proceed step by intuitive step to gradually let in your riches. D ance around the challenges in life. Play with the obstacle course your Mind puts up in your way to progress. A lign your actions and attitudes with your soul's passion and your life will unfold in a profoundly simple, delightful and bountiful way. N etwork your dreams. Tell friends and strangers your life goals and what you need for your next step and vast support will flow to you. C lear your path of illusions and lies so that your creating attention flows solely to your dreams, not to the distractions and myths of life. E xude excitement and enthusiasm about daily life. This natural electro- magnetic energy attracts magic, meaning and money into your world. Free Abundance Teleworkshops,Sunday mornings 8 am - 9:30 am PST (641) 297-7200, ext. 905969 This Sunday, Nov. 13 Marilyne Woodsmall continues her "Aligning with Abundance" series.
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Another free conference call and 9 Steps to Abundance
11/8/2005 10:36:30 PM
Linda, Cheri here. That was a wonderful call Sunday. You were magnificent! I still haven't had enough time to check all the sites you recommended, and here you are beating me to the punch in sharing Gail's message, lol. Where do you get all your energy? (I mean the ordinary, physical kind.) Or have you somehow found the door into an alternate plane of existence where everyone has more time? :-) Great posts. Can barely keep up with reading them, but determined to do my best as everything you say resonates with power and truth. Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/8/2005 10:40:30 PM
Thank you Cheri! You are an inspiration! I appreciate you! I am a multi-tasker and I re-cycle everything to share it with my various communities. I hope you will join Diana and me on our calls too! Did you see those posted?
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
11/9/2005 9:56:26 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for sharing these. They were vivid for me. Very well written. I invited Gail. Do you have a online summary or audio of the call for those of use that can not be there on Sunday?
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/9/2005 10:52:28 AM
Hey David, I don't believe Gail did record the call on Sunday, but you could certainly ask her if that is something she is considering doing. She has some wonderful guests on her calls with lots of great information to share. Gail is a member here now at Adlandpro (I also talked about Adlandpro on my call on Sunday)... Gail Levine - send her a note and ask about recording the calls. Thanks for caring, David!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!