Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My diet pills are better than your diet pills
11/29/2005 6:46:45 PM
Kathy, Thank you for your great comments. Yes the vinegar tea is a live saver literally. Some of my relatives got food poison so bad the the little children were passing out. They called grandmother and she told them all to drink this vinegar tea. It literally saved their lives. Yes, vinegar and honey tea is a great detox drink. Luella here at AdlandPro has also had great success with the Apple Cidar Vinegar Diet Pills. Here is the link to her post http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=124844&pageindex=21 I have tried Xyletol. All alcohol sugars are often said to be safe. I reacted adversely to Xyletol. Interesting that it will repair the enamel in your teeth. Where does it occur naturally? I looked at the PSP. I could not see what the ingredients were.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My diet pills are better than your diet pills
12/7/2005 12:49:26 AM
David, Xylitol is a natural sugar. It is derived from sources such as fruit, berries, vegetables, birch wood, corn residues, straw, seed hulls, and nutshells, but we couldn't eat enough of these to obtain sufficient xylitol to produce a beneficial dental effect. Small amounts of xylitol are also produced in the human body as a result of some normal metabolic processes. Xylitol is classified as a sugar alcohol as is sorbitol and mannitol, but Xylitol offers the best dental and health effects. We have the chewing gum that is delicious and helps promote tooth health, etc. Vital PSP - A Unique Natural Whole Food Formula. Select rare and specific rice is harvested from the Siam Valley in Thailand. Ingredients: Proprietary Blend: Natural Alpha-Glycan PolySaccharidePeptides from specially processed, scientifically selected and fractionized nurtured grains of Rice Flour and Natural Spirulina. 5000 mg per ser. Gotu Kola Extract, Natural Spirulina, Barley Grass Juice, Alfalfa Leaf Juice.. Other ingred: Hydrolyzed rice, gar gum, calcium caseinate, beet root juice. Bottom line, this product nourishes our bodies at the cell level and helps the body to repair itself. Hope that answers some of your questions.
+0
Re: My diet pills are better than your diet pills
12/7/2005 4:49:52 AM
Hi Kathy, Thanks so much. :-) Yes, this has explained just what I wanted to know. :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!