Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are You Going to Detox Your Body? Do It Now. Use These Simple Methods With Items You May Already Have At Home Or Can Get From The Local Store.
11/8/2005 9:53:23 PM
Hi Folks, Dr. DA here with two simple inexpensive things you can do to detox your body. First, Drink a coffee cup or several a day of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and Raw Clover Honey Water. (This is a great morning drink!) 1-2 teaspons Bragg's Natural Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. ( Other Apple Cider Vinegar is ok even from the store, but Bragg's is the best I have heard of. ) Add honey to taste. The less honey the better, but some helps. I have to admit I have a sweet tooth. I use two forks rolled in the honey or else 1 fork of honey and 1/4 teaspoon Stevia. Green Stevia is the best. Sip 1/2 hour or more in the morning before eating and 1/2 hour to 2 hours before meals. Optional: Fresh lemon or lime or orange or tangerien squeezes. Mix and match the citrus to provide variety. Second, Drench your head in green alcohol being careful to keep it out of your eyes every morning after showering. It needs to be the green alcohol. Your hair on your head is a dumping ground for toxins. This helps your body rid itself of those toxins. When rubbing in the alcohol, massage your head to help with the cleansing process. Optional: For extra toxin removal, drench your head before shampooing your hair and after showering. Stay tuned for more great helps and hints to help you take back ownership of your body and bring it back to optimum health.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are You Going to Detox Your Body? Do It Now. Use These Simple Methods With Items You May Already Have At Home Or Can Get From The Local Store.
11/9/2005 12:25:54 AM
Hi Dr.DA,Thanks for this forum and the information. I've heard cider viniger is very good for you. Never heard of green alcohol though. Must check that out at the health food store. Thanks again From Diana http://mapleridgemarketplace.
+0
Re: Are You Going to Detox Your Body? Do It Now. Use These Simple Methods With Items You May Already Have At Home Or Can Get From The Local Store.
11/9/2005 6:11:29 AM
Hi Diana, I am glad I could help. Keep us posted on your experience. Your good results will encourage others t give it a try. Some people do not want to mess with their bodies for fear they will stir up some troubles. This is a valid concern. When we detox, we must take it slowly. The apple cider vinegar and honey water is very slow. Especially is you only start with one cup a day and build up slowly from there. Blessings,
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
11/9/2005 6:13:20 AM
Great post! Do you know if Stevia is available in a powdered form? Does it have any caloric value? Thanks for this great info!
http://www.fortune5minutes.com?id=6055 Proven Income earner Marketing Pond http://www.marketingpond.com/ref.cgi/2437/ Advertise all those sites you joined for free Free is Good!
+0
11/9/2005 7:35:38 AM
Hi Mary, Yes Stevia is available in powdered form. Search on eBay or Google or Froogle for "Green Stevia Powder" If you want a good white Stevia, here is the one that I use http://www.graburl.com/x.php?13z It has the lowest after taste of any I have tried. Remember also that Stevia is 5-10 times sweeter than sugar, so use less. I use just the tip of a teaspoon, about 1/5 th a teaspoon. Try it out! Let us know how these things work for you.
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!