Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Radical Forgiveness
11/8/2005 9:28:09 AM
Yes, Eileen, Radical Forgiveness literally changed my life and often I think actually saved it. I continue to use these principles in my life daily.
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Radical Forgiveness
11/9/2005 12:11:33 AM
Linda, How very interesting! As you know, I heard you on Gail Levine's teleconference last Sunday and had a little exposure to this subject through that call. A little later in the day, I was visiting with a friend who had experienced a dreadful auto accident earlier this year. From the time I heard you talking about Radical Forgiveness to the time I got the chance to talk with my friend, I felt the urge to send her to your website to look into it. Without having looked into it myself until just now, I somehow thought it would help her progress with the Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome that she experienced after her accident and her search for the meaning of it. Coincidentally, or rather synchronistically, I had read The Celestine Prophecy last month, and this same friend brought me the sequel, The Tenth Insight, on that same day. The dramas mentioned in Jill's story, and the way the souls of the participants were interacting, are very congruent with the parables in these books. The books were written so long ago that many of the people I've been meeting lately have almost forgotten reading them, yet I've just been exposed to them. For me everything seems linked just as the coincidences in the novels so neatly linked up. Fascinating! Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!