Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
eBay Code for Free. Get 10% off any order Now!
12/2/2005 10:37:15 AM
Hello Friends, I hope all is well with you and you have a great weekend. Today I have a special treat just in time for the shopping season at eBay. Want to save 10% on ANY eBay purchase? I sure would, especially with X-Mas coming up. There is a new PayPal coupon code out that you can use to save 10% on any eBay purchase. Here is what you need to do: In order to get these discounts you need to buy an item on eBay and pay with Paypal. Just enter the coupon code: C11-GIFTGUIDE when paying with PayPal to get your discount. ($25 maximum discount applies and the offer expires at 11:59pm (PDT) Dec. 18 2005.)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: WHY Dr. DA exposes the truth about eBay Success. Who wants to make it big with eBay? Learn how now.
12/5/2005 1:40:00 AM
New Nickelmania #2 Curently Just 50 Cents Posted: 12-05-2005 12:35 AM Hello Everyone, Gary Ambrose's Nickelmania Version 2 Just launched and the current price is just 50 cents (Version One is currently over $50) I just got version 2. I got version One earlier . I got the resell rights for both. They are great programs. If you purchase Version 2, I will give you version 1 because your are my friends here at AdlandPro. Version 1 is for eBay Holiday auctions. It is worth the $50 being charged now. You will get two great ebooks. I can not just give them to you or I would. The resell agreement prohibits me from doing so. I can when you purchase something through me though. Just forward to me the payment proof with personal information removed, all I need is to see you have made the purchase. Don't Wait for the price to go up. Visit the site now. Trust me, you'll be glad that you did. Here's the link: http://snipurl.com/NickelMania_no2
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!