Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeff Woelfer

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Delivering Way Below Wholesale Items For Christmas !
10/30/2005 6:50:50 AM
Christmas is creeping up on us so here is a new way to shop and pay 50% to 70% Below store prices Dear Reader, I have been appointed the authorized agent in your area to offer you a whole new way to save BIG money on your household purchases. We can quickly send you things you need for your home and family at half the price your local stores charge. In fact, in many cases you will pay even less than half! Look at these amazing past deals: For example, a microwave oven retailing for $129 could’ve been yours for just $39. A Pierre Cardin Luggage Set that retails for $99 could’ve been yours for only $29. That’s right. It’s not a misprint. You’d pay only $29 for the complete set! The same dramatic savings can be yours on clothes, toys, tools, jewelry, cosmetics, and more. All merchandise is in showroom condition. All comes with quality guaranteed. All is available for immediate delivery to you with your satisfaction also guaranteed. Who we are and why our prices are so low: We are ZLC, America’s fastest growing buyer and seller of liquidated merchandise. We scour the country for excess inventory that stores and manufacturers need to sell for immediate cash. Many of the sellers are either bankrupt or struggling to survive. Sometimes they remain stuck with merchandise that’s not right for their local market-merchandise which may sell very well elsewhere. But they need cash and they need it fast. We closely examine samples to make sure of the quality and the salability, then make an offer to buy. Sometimes we buy a few pieces, often we pick up their entire inventory. Whatever the product, you would be astounded at the low prices we pay. And this is how you benefit. We pass these incredible savings on to you. That is why we can say that you pay the lowest prices in America for merchandise you order from ZLC. This is how you can SAVE hundreds of dollars on things you need and want for yourself, for your home, for your family. . To learn more information or to order, all you need to do is call our toll-free number at: 1-888-464-6952 and mention Discount Code I.D. Number: LC7420. Or, better yet, simply log on to our website which is www.payjusthalf.com and Register Free with your Discount Code I.D. Number: LC7420 On the ZLC website, you will see a vast array of products of all kinds, along with their prices. All you need do is follow the simple directions and place your order. Most shipments will be made direct from our large warehouse within 24 hours. And, as always, quality is guaranteed. For 10 years, ZLC has stood behind its ironclad guarantee. You must be satisfied with the quality of every product we ship to you…and with the quality and speed of our service. Otherwise, we will issue you a prompt credit. You order more conveniently from ZLC direct. You will find it simple and fast. And it sure beats running around from store to store to find what you want at the lowest price. Let me leave you with one final example of the kind of amazing savings you will enjoy with ZLC. Would you like a rugged mountain bike for yourself, or your kid? We recently had a beauty that retailed for $209.95. Our customers snapped them up for an incredible $49 each. There is no place in America where you can get that kind of deal! That’s why I urge you to review this representative circular now and then call ZLC or visit our website today. The sooner you do, the sooner you will start saving more on your household purchases than you ever dreamed possible! Sincerely, Woelfer Associates Authorized ZLC Agent LC7420 Remember, just call ZLC direct at 888-464-6952. Or, to see all the products available to you today, log on to www.payjusthalf.com. Do it now. Don't Forget To Mention Your Discount Code I.D. Number: LC7420
$15 Free & More -$$$- At The Out-house ! This Place Is Great! You Can Win $500 On Every Card Played With 49 Numbers Or Less! Internet Explorer & Mozzila Work Best Here. You Can Download them At The Site Also. Do A Quick Free Sign-Up & Put ( woelferman@pe
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!