Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cogratulatulations Kenneth Sword
10/28/2005 7:04:48 AM
Kenneth has been awarded a postion as advisor. It is well deserved. He has been an invaluable help to me, and I'm sure many others. He has given of himself to help us become more knowledgable about the intracacies of internet marketing. Blogging is a great tool, everyone should use blogs. Kenneth Sword is the man to go to if you need more information. Ken leaves his post in the Power Members group to pursue the more demanding yet rewarding Advisory Panel. Cogratulations and keep up the good work!

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Cogratulatulations Kenneth Sword
10/28/2005 3:56:28 PM
Congratulations Kenneth! ;-) This is very well deserved, and we are lucky to have your advice in this. I do look forward to learning more.. Enjoy the moment, Teri
~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
+0
10/28/2005 10:47:03 PM
Thank you both for your salutations. I hope that I may be of use in your growth of blogging. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2005 12:33:41 AM
Hi Randall. I appologize for being so Late Posting here But I Just Came across this Forum and Wanted to also Congratulate Kenneth for This Well Deserved Title. I know that we will Learn Much from Kenneths Knowledge. Great Job Kenneth! Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!