Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Bogdan Is a Hippocrate?
2/21/2005 2:14:36 PM
You'll find my reply there now too. Btw..to the guy who said Bogdan is a hippocrit and won't allow post about the bible? Hehe..once again.. Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Bogdan Is a Hippocrate?
2/21/2005 3:40:25 PM
Hi Becky, All I can say is - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!........... Thank You! Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Spell Check
2/24/2005 2:42:34 AM
Bogdan's original quote: "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men of talent. Genius will not...the world is full of educated derelicts." ~Calvin Coolidge, 30th US President~ Hilarious that it ends with that line! I had been a teacher for 22 years and cannot help myself here - the spelling is "hypocrite"! lol If I could add a "smiley" here then I'd do that also! Eye halve a spelling chequer It came with my pea sea It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye kin knot sea. Eye strike a key and type a word And weight four it two say Weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh. As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee fore two long And eye can put the error rite Its rare lea ever wrong. Eye have run this poem threw it I am shore your pleased two no Its letter perfect awl the weigh My chequer tolled me sew. Lots of love to you all from Thea
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!