Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bodan Is a Hippocrate he allows posts on credit repair but not a bible quote?Re: Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence....
2/20/2005 1:51:16 PM
2-2-05 Hi Bogdan, Today is Sunday and I posted a reply on The Majority will take the wide path/road in life yet very few will take the narrow path. Quote of the Day on Sunday = Bible. How come you refuse to post my quote of the day that is relevant to the topic and you let this post below on credit repair. Is this not a double standard? Do you see in the light or darkness Bogdan?This is also a quote in the bible. Are you afraid to post this also. Are you scared of the truth or do you hide behind as moderator with your hidden agenda? I dont understand your hipocrasy? Dont you consider the Bible a book somebody can quote but credit repair must be more important to you. Please exlain Your Logic Bogden? Im sure your answer will be of high quality research??? Because the person below agrees with bogan, is music to his ears, Dont you know the quote on Flattery with lips gets you??? Re: Do not go where the path may lead ... Posted: 08 Jan 2005 09:10 PM I agree Bogdan, We've made a great deal of money on the internet. Now we're blazing new trails using the same medium. Our next adventure is to fight the creditors, collection agencies, credit bureaus using the power of the internet. We are in the planning stages to put 250,000 pages up for our credit repair website in Canada. We're using all of the advertising and marketing lessons we've learned to date to make this successful. The neat thing is that we're the first ones in Canada to do credit repair using the internet. That's how we're blazing our trail. I like your adlandpro as you've proven to be successful and have given good customer service. Thanks, Monty Loree www.express-advertising.com www.express-marketing.com www.express-credit-repair.com
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Bodan Is a Hippocrate he allows posts on credit repair but not a bible quote?Re: Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence....
2/20/2005 5:20:54 PM
Persistence is the key to success. When I call prospects for my business, I'm looking for a "Warrior," a person who's going to work at it and never quit no matter what. My team is build the largest, most successful, highest retention team in the history of network marketing easily and consistently through coaching, mentoring, and teamwork. We ARE persistent and we WILL be successful. Persistence is what made Edison the great inventor. Persistence is what made Tiger Woods the great golfer. Persistence is what made Michael Jordan the great basketball player. Persistence is power. To your success,
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bodan Is a Hippocrate he allows posts on credit repair but not a bible quote?Re: Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence....
2/20/2005 6:50:27 PM
Hi Robert, I don't remember your bible quotes and deleting anything today. Why don't you post them again here. Make sure that you are not confusing something. It doesn't matter if your response is from bible or from life. It has to be relevant. There are bible quotes from other people which have not been deleted. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
2/21/2005 5:16:01 AM
There's another quote I remember from the bible, as I don't read as much as I should, but I have it where it counts..in my heart. He who is without sin, cast the first stone. Jesus Christ I've quoted the bible several times and in several different forums. And I believe it is up to the moderator to determine if it is relevent to the content of their forum, and even if it is, they have the choice whether or not to let anything pass if their forum is moderated. I commend Bogdan for keeping things in perspective and not allowing some posts that might be over the edge or not in line with what he's trying to accomplish here. And one thing that God gave us all is a free well. We can choose to be gung ho about our religious beliefs, we can choose to be tolerant and respectful of others who may or may not believe, or we can choose to be silent. No one has the right to push anything on anyone who doesn't want it. That isn't our job. If you are a Christian your job is to treat people as you would have them to treat you. And being judgemental is not a very compassionate and Christian way to be. Bogdan I love you guy. And I know who you are deep down. I've seen it first hand and it's ok with me if you don't go around tooting about it. Those of us who know you know what a great faith you have. God bless you, Rebecca Beasley
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Bogdan Is a Hippocrate?
2/21/2005 11:26:38 AM
Hi Everyone, Becky, (seems like I've been following you today LOL) I am in complete agreement with you on this one also. Bogdan has done so much for so many of us! He gives of his time and abilities and is usually available even to speak with on the phone! Constantly coming up with new tools that work GREAT! He could have gone in so many other directions but, at least to me, is focussed on helping us. Of course that helps him in return, but isn't that a way of life? And what would be wrong there? Heck, I first talked to Bogdan years ago and only when Ubifone came out did I find out anything about what he's been earning online! He is just a GOOD GUY! Now, I'd like to ask your opinion on something. This actually has disturbed me. Why? Because, without getting too much into it, I have much experience with this. I have seen it and felt it personally many, many times in my life. It is QUITE distressing and hurtful to see a friend or loved one die. Not once, but many times from this kind of deal. I recently responded to a post here - http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=773 I'll let you find it. When you mentioned being judgemental not being very compassionate or Christian I gave this some extended thought and now I'm taking the risk to determine if you have the same or a different opinion so I might check myself. Somehow I don't feel it is being judgemental when my motivation is to present an alternate thought pertaining to something that could ultimately cost someone their life. If you can find this, let me know what you think okay? Have a great day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!