Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Friends, I would like to introduce you to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
10/25/2005 4:52:11 PM
Hi Lisa Lomas Thank you for stopping by and saying hi. I hope you come back often. We are actually starting to have some fun here along with sharing our pain and our messages of hope. You are always welcome here my friend.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
10/26/2005 12:40:31 AM
I've gotta say that I know of what Shelly is going through. I have & have had friends & relatives who are addicts. My present girlfriend is an exaddict, but her sister is full-blown. And her sister's husband is a good friend of mine. He loves his wife but she has done him wrong sooo many times. Yesterday he called me. Said he's moving away ... just can no longer keep it going with all her promises & lies. I said to him, "Marcus, either you gotta go her way & do drugs, or she's gotta come into your reality & get help ... like she promised." Seems like my girlfriend is always helping someone now ... lots of her addict friends are coming around. And she attends AA meetings & helps a lot of people there, too. And me? Well, I did use for a while, when Jazz (my girlfriend)& I 1st met. So I have seen how addicts & users act & live ... the drug comes 1st above all things ... & there ain' much else needed ... or discussed. It's a world of total deception where true friends are true ... if you got some stuff.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2005 1:04:58 AM
Hi Stephen and Everyone who has stopped by. I appreciate All of your Support. I Really do. That is Wonderful that Your Girlfriend is able to Help her Friends. Addiction, Just from what I have seen, is so Controlling. You are so right when You said That the Drug comes first above all things. From what I have seen from My Sister, It Must be Like a Pitch Black Tunnel and All You See in Front of You is that Little White Light at the End of the Tunnel, which in an Addicts Case, is their Drug. Darkness all around, Just that Little White Light. I have Never Seen My Sister Betray or Abandon Her Kids and would Never, in a Million Years, Think She Would do that, Until she became an Addict. She has no sight or Sense of Reality anymore. Just How to Get that Next Fix. Pawned or Sold Just about everything She and Others Owned. Stole from Family, Friends and Strangers. Has no Conscience anymore. Almost a Walking Zombie, How I described her in another Forum awhile Back. You are so Fortunate that You Got Out of it before it was Too Late. I Hope this Happens with My Sister, But I guess we will Have to See. Thanks so Much for Sharing Your Story with Everyone. I Wish You the Best in Life. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2005 7:55:49 AM
William, That was very sweet of you too post this. Shelly is such a nice person and is going thru some rough times also. We can only pray that things turn out better. Poems are a great way to release :)
+0
10/27/2005 12:52:45 AM
Ahhh Eileen. You made me blush with your sweetness thing there. Yes, Shelly is a wonderful lady and from the time I met her untill now, she has changed in a beautiful way. The first night I met her things were looking very sad indeed for her. Now when I hear her words on these pages, little smiles jump out at you from all over the page. Have you noticed that? The kind words and support offered to Shelly through these pages searves as an example of what can be accomplished just by putting a few carring individuals together with the purpose of spreading the message of hope.We do our share of crying here but you know what, no longer are our tears all tears of sorrow. Tears of joy are dropping all over computers here every night and this my friend, is a beautiful thing.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!