Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Friends, I would like to introduce you to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
10/24/2005 7:42:39 PM
Hello Everybody In this post, I am going to introduce you to a brand new friend of ours. I only met her 27 hours ago (computer time ) myself. Actually, I met her on another forum and I was so touched by her story that I just had to bring her here to meet you all. She had reached the point which many of us refer to as " the end of our rope " and in her anger and frustration she did something for the very first time that some of us do on a regular basis. There was no one around to talk with so she spoke with her inner self in the form of a poem. Because this was her first attempt at poetry she was very reluctant to let anyone else read her poem. Well, needless to say, I could not settle for that and all but begged her to share her poem with me. She finally broke down and sent the poem to me, and friends, I have to tell you that her poem touched my heart in such a way that,,,,,,,,,,,,Well, you'll understand as soon as you read it. Friends, I introduce to you our new friend, Shelly Hargis, also known as Linda. ( privat little joke ) and her untitled poem titled " From The Heart ".( I had to give it a title )LOL. If you do not feel this poem go immediately and get checked for rigor mortise. Today My Heart is Breaking. My Sister is a Drug Addict and Has been so for Many Years. My Mom is an enabler and Comes to Me when Things Get Rough. I go to Help, But instead, I end up Losing My Temper and the Tables Turn. They All gang up on me and Make me Leave. I feel so Alone right now. This Feeling of Rejection mixed with Anger and Frustration. I want so Badly to Have Never Known My Family. I Deny the Blood that flows through me. I want this to just go Away but it dont. My (Family, only By Blood) Makes me out to be the Bad Guy when I try to Help. I have went through this Before, But No More. I am Cutting the Cord. I will no longer Have anything to do with them. I Cant Take the Pain anymore. Thank God that I have My REAL Family. My Husband, My Kids and Grandson to Make it through the Day. If it wasnt for them, I dont think I would Stay. © Shelly Hargis
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Re: Friends, I would like to introduce you to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
10/24/2005 7:53:16 PM
Thanks William, and Thanks Shelly - great poem. Take care now..
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2005 9:17:47 PM
Alright William!! Shelly told me you would do this. Great Forum for our cheerished friend. She did such an Excellent job for her first poem. As painful as it is with feelings, that is usually the best!! Thank you my two dearest friends. Smiles and Hugs,
+0
10/24/2005 9:37:31 PM
Hello Shelly, I felt the poem. I have been there myself. It is the ones you love the most that can hurt you. Hany in there Shelly. What I have told myself is when that person gets over THEIR problems I want to have loved them all along so when they approach me, I will be able to love them like they never left. Blessings to you Shelly in this time of sorrow,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
10/24/2005 9:40:11 PM
Hi William, I am so proud of my beloved friend Shelly, for so many reasons. She is one of the strongest and most loving people I have ever met. She is totally honest with those she loves, and will cry with you, and she will allow you to lend her strength when she needs it. She has a wide range of talents I don't think she fully realizes just yet, as she is also a gentle and humble soul. She has been my inspiration so many times, even if she does not fully realize it. I also know Shelly will not let the mood of this powerful poem take full hold of her, as she is mastering the art of positive thinking. Shelly, sister in spirit and soul, I love you. Any time you need someone to read more writing, you know I will. Anytime you need to know someone loves you, just think of me. Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!