Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fed up with GDI ...
10/21/2005 4:18:28 PM
Hi Ken, I've had the same experiences with GDI. It appears that they are begging us to join. Didn't they ever get the training - "Don't beg people to join your opportunity"?
Get Your Free $100 Bonus - No Investment Required
http://team24k.com/instant-$100-USD
http://team24k.com/prelaunch

+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2005 4:23:08 PM
Kenneth, I don't know if you will remember me or not but my name is Mark Gibson and I WAS with GDI. It's a long story that I won't bore you with at this time. The way GDI works id that they own their own autoresponder and when an associate enters an email wither it's really someone they know or a bought lead and the sellt he same leads over & over to people so you may get several emails from different people. But anyway when your email address is entered & even if you opt yourself out the autoresponder is setup to send those thank you letters out. All you have to do is open the email you do not have to watch the video to recieve those thank you letters just open the email. I had a group of 682 people within just 5 levels deep earning me $682 that just kept growing every month. I made not have made the best decision when I told GDI to KISS OFF when the acused me of spamming when I was spammed first by the individual that claimed I spammed him. Contact the company at 760-602-3000 or one of the compaines that you report spam to and they will fine GDI. GDI is a great product and has a great pay paln but the management does not have a clue how to run a business or a MLM opp. Regards, Mark A. Gibson gibsonenterpri 918-476-4434 (CST) PS. If anybody wants to learn how to receive $50 worth of gas free per month by just prepaying for their gas let me know. DISSAPOINTMENT IS WHEN THE PERSON YOU HAVE BECOME MEETS THE PERSON YOU COULD HAVE BECAME.
To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
10/21/2005 4:26:09 PM
Hi Kenneth, I had a similar problem not long ago. Not only were they sending me email offers all the time but after I got out of the organization they kept taking the money for the monthly fee out of my account. I had to contact the internet fraud people to get them to stop. I still have not received my money back but they have stopped taking money from my account. Not sure if this helps.
+0
10/21/2005 4:26:20 PM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the invite. I too have had the same problem. I also have been getting GDI e-mails to my private e-mail adress. I do not even know how they got it. I have been flooded with GDI for quite a while now. Have a great day!
+0
10/21/2005 4:38:04 PM
Ken I wholeheartedly agree with you: GDI seems to be one of those afflictions that, at some time in life, turns up to bedevil us; like haemorrhoids, or people you don't really like! They are persistent and, sometimes, hang around a long time(forgive the pun); however, you do learn to live with them! I'm told that, sometimes, they disappear of their own accord! Let's hope so! Best Ian McKay http://www.mazumoneyin.notlong.com
"Life's what happens to you, while YOU'RE busy making other plans!" (JWL)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!