Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
No Hill for a Climber
2/18/2005 2:17:29 PM
If you're a climber you can get over any hardship or adversity. Things don't look so bad when you know that you can accomplish what you set out to do. Sometimes it might seem like it's impossible, but if you put your best foot forward and you remember that most hard times are only temporary, and you can look back and see times when the seemingly impossible tasks somehow worked themselves out, you can start to speak words over your life that encourage and inspire you and others. No hill for a climber is my quote. It was first introduced to me by my pastor and he was someone I had always looked up to as a hard worker and a mentor. Any problem that came up, it didn't matter how big it seemed he would always say..That's no hill for a climber. Are you a climber? Or would you rather stay at the bottom of the hill in the valley? Are you going to let your problems control you or are you going to solve them? It's all up to you. No hill or mountain is too big if you're a climber. Rebecca Beasley
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!