Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: God Bless America - What would the world be like without the U.S.A.?
7/5/2006 3:01:12 AM
Hong-Le, Dave is sorry you are ashamed he considers Americans to be good people. Me, I am sorry the only thing which seems to exceed your massive ignorance is your unmitigated arrogance that you actually have a clue! YOU DO NOT! Your statment: "Without american there is no wars." Is one of the most stupid, asinine things I have read in my 71 years of life! Then you say, "is it legitimate the war in Iraq?" YES, OH UNINFORMED ONE, it is VERY ligitimate! You said: "did they find anything" 1. WMD were ONLY ONE of EIGHT (8) ligitimate reasons we went removed Saddam from power. 2. The U.N. and former high ranking reported WMD were moved to Syria both right before the war started and during the war. 3. YES THEY FOUND WMD IN IRAQ. (Only it seems you are just too clueless to keep up with the facts!) As I have pointed out in THIS FORUM before, our war in Iraq is FULLY JUSTIFIED and a very necessary part of our war on terror. The PROOF is again given in the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/388286.aspx So Hong-le, you can choose to remain ignorant of the FACTS or, you can learn. Your choice. Neil C. Reinhardt
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 3:58:11 AM
Greetings, dear friends, Sometimes it becomes necessary to speak out on issues, whether it gets me in trouble on not! lol! Please note that you will never find me afraid to share what I believe to be the truth, nor will I fear the response. Yes, I am proud to be a friend of the USA, and have absolutely no reason not to be. Those who today seem to do nothing but bash the US are either working from ulterior motives, or more likely in many cases, sadly misinformed and/or listening to the wrong people. The fact is, I do a lot of research, have studied a lot of history, and do not simply post a lot of uninformed information in the hopes that some of it is true. Many people on these forums have found one member of Adlandpro to be quite confrontational, but is ANYONE paying ANY attention to what he is saying? Has anyone read his forums? I, for one, while having a very different style, have also done my research and can tell you that he KNOWS what he's talking about, and people should be paying attention. I can confirm that while I don't agree with him on everything he believes, the information he has been posting on various forums, including his own, is ACCURATE! Visit Neil's forums and you WILL find facts. Remember, these are FACTS, not opinions or beliefs. Beware if you are getting YOUR information from the mainstream news media or those who would like to see the US fall flat. Check out the information and stick to the facts. God bless, Dave
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 4:12:57 AM
Hi Dave, This is an ASTOUNDING post, and thank you for supporting our national holiday from Canada. And.....A belated Happy Canada Day to you! I just want to tell you what a special person you are...you come from the heart, and you are always united with all of us here at Adlandpro...no matter our country/culture of origin. That is a special gift! :-) God bless you, Jill
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 4:29:42 AM
Hi Jill, Thank you! It is very fitting, I think, that our national holidays are so close together! God bless, Dave
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2006 1:59:18 PM

Well put Dave. Thanks for supporting our brave troops who put their lives on the line every day in support of freedom for all.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!