Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * WOW * * Two Hundred and Fifty in ONE Day Just For Sending Traffic To My Website!
10/14/2005 4:00:13 AM
You can sign-up for free right now! =======> http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (I tried to send this out 2 times on Thursday but the system didn't send it out to everyone, so I'm trying again.) Well, I wasn't going to write you again today about this gem of a marketing resource, but good grief I have to tell someone! I logged in today to surf, was kinda tired and pretty much went into shock because my account balance had more than tripled from the last time I checked it yesterday. I mean we are talking less than 24 hours and my cash balance had more than tripled. Why? Well, I did make a few dollars from a couple of referrals who put more money in but the main cause of this was that one referral earned me $239.76. WOW! This is an example of what I've been trying to share with you on why even if you only have $6 to put in you should be excited about this. As I've said you never know if someone you tell about this may put in several hundred or several thousand dollars which over time will earn you several hundred or several thousand, just from one single person! This is a marketing resource where you could get started for less than $10 and have the real potential to earn hundreds or thousands! I've never talked on the phone with this person, I don't chase them by email to ask them to put this money in, I just don't have time to chase or beg folks, it's not my style. Yet I just earned over $200 from one single person and it doesn't have to stop there. In 12 days that person's position will expire and in 5-7 business days they'll get paid and if they want to make any more money they'll have to put it back in again and each time a referral puts in more money I'll earn 12% again and again and again. The system lets you get paid 12% on the same money again and again, what wonderful concept! Another exciting thought is that you never know if someone you tell may tell someone else and as they start getting paid from their referrals you'll notice that even your referrals who just started with a few dollars will start putting more money in. Folks it really adds up. We have a marketing resource that will earn anyone profits 100% of the time because even if you sit on this gold mine and don't share it with one single soul, you'll still earn 12% daily on your money. Just think of all the people not interested in a MLM or a work from home business that would love to make 12% daily even if they never tell anyone else about it! I mean this is something you can even share with all the friends, associates, and relatives that run from you now when they see you coming! LOL This program has bent over back wards to make it accesible to everyone, there really isn't a single excuse for not making money every single day. * * * You can start as a free member for 7 days and check out the forum. * * * You can upgrade for as little as $6 so there's no pressure, test out the system and you'll see as we who are in it already know that the program has a history and reputation of paying out on time, every single time. * * * And you can't say you're too busy, your computer can auto surf 12 websites in less than 6 minutes and if you don't have 6 straight minutes where your aren't online, you can hit pause and resume the surf function later. Well, it's up to you, but you're being offered something very special and rare. This is something your sponsors, upline and downline in your programs should know about. And finally you have something exciting and real to offer to folks who aren't interested in starting a home business. Well, I've made over $250 today but the day isn't over yet, so who knows what the rest of the day will bring. I tell you it sure is exciting to log into my account each day to auto surf! Here are what a couple of my referrals said that were posted in the last thread that I wrote about this program. I didn't ask them to make these posts, so it was a very pleasant surprise to hear their stories. ______________________________________________________________________________ You are right Felicia! No excuses. I am so glad I joined when you told me about this program. I started with $12 and I just keep re-investing the profits. I now have a total of $108 in and I intend to keep letting it build. I only have one referal because for some reason I just can't seem to build a downline. Maybe I need a link cloaker. Anyway thanks again. Until this came along I had never made money anywere but on Ebay. You sure changed that! ______________________________________________________________________________ Hey Felicia! What a great resource! I love 12 Daily Pro! I have 20 referrals at the moment (about 14 have upgraded) and my amounts are growing rapidly! My husband and I were actually gonna have to sell our 2004 Jetta Tdi in order to buy a new house....BUT.. with 12 Daily Pro we are going to be able to keep making the payments! Its fabulous! I keep a bit of my earnings in stormpay and mostly buy another upgrade unit with referral commissions and what not. Thanks again for introducing me to this fabulous program! Best Wishes! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I have new Adland friends who didn't read the last thread that I posted about this, so this is a repeat of my last post. _________________________________________ (October 11th Update) I just had to share some good news with you. I logged in to happily do my daily auto surf and I saw my account balance had increased by $51.12 and I thought it must have been a mistake or maybe I wrote down the wrong number for my ending balance from yesterday! But it wasn't a mistake and I was surprised to see that my $51.12 had come from just one referral who put more money in today. And when I put that money back in I'll start earning 12% daily on this money. But it won't stop there when my referral's position expires in 12 days it will be worth a lot more and when that money is put back in I'll earn even more money than I earned today from just one referral's position! And each person is allowed to have 2 positions! I really haven't seen an easier way to make money while promoting your websites. Everyone needs to advertise their programs to be successful why not get paid good money to advertise your program? I can't think of any other program in the world that allows you to get started for $6 and lets you earn hundreds or thousands. I love this program because it offers something for everyone. For those who don't tell anyone about this marketing resource they'll still earn 12% daily on their money. For those who want to earn much more they'll tell other internet marketers who also like the idea of getting paid to advertise their programs. For that matter even someone who doesn't want a work from home business will want to earn 12% daily on their money. You never know if a person you refer is going to put in hundreds or thousands and you'll end up earning hundreds or thousands as their positions expire every 12 days and they have to put their money back in to get paid again. Each time they put their money back in you earn another 12%! If you put that money back in to earn 12% daily this will add up faster than you can believe. I started on August 6th and just telling a few people (I haven't even contacted my contact lists, crazy I know)as of today my money has increased more than 7 fold! All I've done is keep 2 positions going all the time, put my money back in as soon as I get paid and tell just a few people about the program. If you aren't earning money every day in one of your programs, then you aren't in this program. We are all earning money evey day. Join for free for 7 days and check out the forum. My sponsor, who is a good friend of mine is a watch dog and really keeps a sharp eye on auto surfing programs and he says that this company has a very good reputation and has always paid out on time. I like to auto surf 30 websites to get more traffic and that takes my computer less than 15 minutes to do. But if you aren't away from your computer for 15 minutes in the day (LOL) you can auto surf for less than 6 minutes because it only takes auto surfing 12 websites to get paid the 12%. You can even pause the auto surf function if you get withdrawals from not using your computer for 6 straight minutes although I would wonder how in the world you eat, function or have any offline relationships if you don't have 6 minutes when you aren't using your computer! And remember anyone can do this because you can get started for $6. This is a company update from September 27th. ______________________________________________________________________________ We are proud to announce that both our 12daily Pro website and our Stormpay payment ID are now NetIBA certified. For those of you who may not know what this means, NetIBA provides consumer protection services by providing a valid, confirmed identity of Internet vendors wishing to do business on the Internet. With this new certifcation, 12daily Pro strengthens even more its solid reputation as a trusted online business. We also know that this will go a long way toward instilling confidence in potential new members. ______________________________________________________________________________ For new friends who didn't read my last post about this program here is a summary of how the program works. •••• You can start out as a free member. Free members can surf but they don't earn any money as a free member. After 7 days if they don't upgrade, their account is cancelled. When you upgrade you can get started with anything from $6 - $6000. So this program is affordable for everyone. What you put in has to be in some form of $6 increments, so you can put in $18, not $20. •••• For 12 straight days it puts into your account balance 12% of what you put into it. So for example at the end of 12 days if you put in $100 you would have $144. Five to seven business days after your 12 days of surfing are over, the money will automatically be sent to your egold or StormPay account. You don't have to request it. As soon as you receive payment you can put it back in and start surfing and earning again or you can keep your money. If your account is inactive for 30 days after you've received your cash, your account is closed. •••• You have to surf each day to earn your money, if you miss a day you lose all the money that would have been paid out to you for that particular day. You can't make it up on another day. I've found it real helpful to surf when I first get online before I do anything else. Otherwise I have a tendency to forget. •••• Every time one of your referrals puts money in, you receive 12% of what they put in. That money is automatically included in the amount that is sent to your account when your next units expires. •••• If you're in-between units waiting to receive your money you're considered inactive and you earn a lower percentage on any referrals who put money in during your inactive period. So it's best to have 2 positions and start the second one about 7 - 10 days after you started the first position, that way you'll always be active and you'll always receive 12% when you have a referral put money in. •••• In less than 12 minutes I earn my 12% for the day, surfing ONLY 12 websites will earn you your 12%. I like to let it surf 30 websites daily so I get more traffic to my website, because I have a program that is sending me weekly and monthly checks and since it's auto-surf I can be doing other things, you know like brushing my teeth, etc. etc. •••• But the wonderful thing is that since it's only a few websites, folks will see your websites. I've noticed websites from time to time and I've opened up the window so I could take a look at the website, others will be doing the same with your websites, so it's a very good way to have real people see your websites. I even signed up for one program that I discovered through 12 Daily Pro. •••• You can have your traffic going to more than one website. Right now I'm directing all of my traffic to my Star 2000 free test drive website because it's the one that is sending me weekly and monthly checks. I haven't seen any other Star 2000 websites so some of my referrals in Star may want to use this program to get some traffic to your websites. •••• The last time I checked I had 64 referrals in Forced List Profits. (hard to believe that this program just launched this month). Obviously this is a brand new program that most people haven't seen so some of my referrals in that program would do well to jump in and start advertising Forced List Profits. •••• My AAN referrals would do well to start directing some traffic to that website and same for my TEAMinator referrals. •••• This is a way to really start generating a nice income before the year is out. It's doesn't take long for 12% daily to really multiply your money if you put it back in each time it's paid out to you. •••• If you want to earn more than 12% of the money you can afford to put in, just spread the word about this marketing resource. Everyone you can think of needs to know about this because even someone with a little money can start earning big with the combination of the 12% and the referral pay. You never know, you may sponsor some one that eventually puts in hundreds or thousands again and again. And each time they start new units you earn 12% again and again and again. Just imagine how much money my friend's sponsor is making off of him! Wow. And if you put all your earnings back in you really could be earning thousands before the year is over. Even people who tell you that they are not interested in a work from home business may jump at the chance to earn 12% daily without having to refer anyone or Internet Market. Also in a way this will work like a MLM program, because earnings of folks below you will impact you as your referrals earn more through their referrals and start putting in more you'll earn more so you can put back in more yourself. You'll also find that some folks who start out very small at first will surprise you by eventually putting in hundreds or thousands, once they test the system awhile and realize that it's legit and that it really works and pays out on time. It's been going fine for months with no glitches. I trust my friend's report on this because he is my friend and he really keeps up on these surfing programs because he's not into MLM or internet marketing at the moment, he just concentrates on earning big with these surfing programs. He works in the post office and he got turned onto auto surfing pay programs when another co-worker showed him his check from another auto surf program. This guy was earning a full-time income from the program and it was paying out a lot less than 12% daily. •••• Also when you surf you can't upgrade your account on the same day. So you always want to upgrade first on that day and then do your surfing. I learned that one the hard way. If you surf then you will have to wait to upgrade the next day. Right now I have one pending position where the money will be sent to my account any day now. When I log in before I do my daily surf I check to see if I still have the one pending transaction. When I log on and don't see the pending position anymore, I will make sure to transfer that money into another position and then I'll do my surfing for the day. ~ ~ ~ ~ It's just always nice to have another income stream coming in, so all of your financial eggs aren't in one basket and if you can do that and market your programs at the same time, it's just the perfect marketing dream. I'm doing my best to make sure I build several income streams. This marketing resource can help you to do the same. * * * * There's nothing like getting paid good money for having real visitors come to your websites! http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/ _____________________________________________________________________________ I can't think of another program that allows you to get started for $6 and have a realistic potential to earn hundreds or thousands! You just never know how much some one you share this with will end up putting in. Or maybe they'll refer someone who will end up putting in hundreds or thousands and then they'll be able to put more in. Or maybe you will refer someone who only has a few dollars to put in to begin with but they are motivated enough to share this gold mine with a few others and then one day you log in and see that you've earned $51.12 from that very person who just started with a few dollars less than 2 months ago! That is just the way it's happening. I'm seeing this for myself and so is my sponsor. Please start earning today. Don't miss out. You're only $6 and 6 minutes away from daily profits! No excuses!

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * WOW * * Two Hundred and Fifty in ONE Day Just For Sending Traffic To My Website!
10/14/2005 6:05:09 AM
Good day, Kudos, excellent article. I agree, this is the best surf. I love automatic payout. Randall

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
James Fussell

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * WOW * * Two Hundred and Fifty in ONE Day Just For Sending Traffic To My Website!
10/14/2005 6:33:41 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll give a try. James
The 7 Principles of Life! 1. Fresh Air & sunshine 2. Water 3. Whole Foods 4. Walking 5. Loving Relationships 6. Passion 7. A Good Night's Sleep. Free Leads http://orangeleads.com?id=1055 Blastoff Netwok http://www.my.blastoffnetwork.com/jfussell
+0
Jack Van Rosmalen

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2005 7:21:43 AM
Yep Felicia, this is really amazing. My payout at 11 october: 2005-10-11 $231.12 56993 StormPay jrosmalen@planet.nl pending This is a new dimension in surfland. you deserve money whereas your has breakfast. Warm regards. Jack van Rosmalen
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2005 7:27:14 AM
Hi Felicia, Thanks for the invite. Yes, you are right, this is a great surfing site. I have been a member for awhile now. Thanks to a good friend here at Adlandpro. Much Success to you Donna aka texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!