Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 12th Edition Of The Person Of The Week!
10/9/2005 2:21:50 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The reason Kathy Martin and I John Sanchez created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** Now it’s time to announce the winner of the Person of the Week. This week’s winner is Michael Rogers. Michael Rogers is a really good friend of ours as I’m sure he is to everyone here at AdlandPro. We instantly bonded with Michael because of his unceasing kindness. He has been very helpful to us and to the community. Michael is the perfect example of a true Gentleman, noble, humble, courteous, generous, and of high moral character. If anybody deserves to be called the Person of the week it is Michael. Congratulations Michael we love you! ******************************************************************* Here is Michael’s Bio: Hello AdlandPro Members, My name is Michael Rogers; I live in Illinois, about 25 minutes away from St.Louis, Mo. I have been happily married for over 28 years. I have 3 children, Lisa 28, Robert 20, and my baby Krista 18. No more school lunches to pack, Amen! I worked in Construction as a union labor for over 15 years, and still carry my union card. When construction got really slim, went to college for automotive (always loved working on cars, yes a gearhead)! After 2 years, received my AAS in Automotive Technology, and also took and passed all my tests in ASE, so I am also a Master ASE auto technician. Opened and ran my own auto repair shop called Rogers Performance, here in town for around 7 years. Was doing pretty well, when both of my parents started having health problems. Do to the time lost at the shop because of the Doctor's appointments, surgery's, hospital stays, I closed the shop. The bills were starting to pile up, from all the times I could not be there to work. Obviously, if you’re not there, working on the cars, you’re making no money. My Father who was also my best friend, died June 16th, 2004, just after his 78th birthday, had devastated me. I still miss him very much, he was a great man, and I totally respected him. Now, my Mother who is a widow needs my time more than she used to, and she gets it. I chose to start working here at home, online, to help and spend time with my family. I was lucky enough to live my dream of running my own auto repair shop, and it was just time to put it away, and help the one's who had helped me. I have no regrets at all about it, and if I could go back, I would do it the same way again. I am very glad to be a member here at AdlandPro, this is truly a great online community, with alot of fantastic people here. Thank you AdlandPro, and all of my friends here, God Bless each and every one of you. Respectfully, Michael Rogers Vortex Marketing Group http://MDRVortexTeam.com http://cashflowpc.com/newcfpc.asp?id=3320 ****************************************************************** Well there you have it, our Feature of the Week! Tell him how much you appreciate his hard work and invite him to be your friend if he isn’t already on your friends list. Thanks and blessings to you all! John Sanchez and Kathy Martin ****************************************************************** ******************************************************************
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 12th Edition Of The Person Of The Week!
10/9/2005 2:36:56 PM
Hi John and Kathy. I am so Happy for You Michael! Congratulations Dear Friend! You are Very Deserving of this and I Think Everyone Knows by now How Much of a Wonderful and Kind Friend and Person You are to Everyone. Great Job John and Kathy! :) :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2005 2:37:27 PM
Hello John & Kathy Thank you for honouring Michael Rogers as this weeks person of the week. Michael is an outstanding person who really cares about people. He is involved in the community and for his contributions Michael deserves this honour. Have a special day Michael. Thanks again and make it a great week.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2005 2:48:39 PM
Hello John, Congradulations Michael,You deserve this ,you have worked very hard,You have always been there for everyone. You are truly an amazing person,congrads to you,Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
10/9/2005 2:48:42 PM
Hi John and Kathy, I don't know Michael so I decided to follow your advice and invite him to join my circle of friends. After reading the comments here and then his "About Me" page I came to the conclusion that Michael is just the type of person I'm most comfortable with. I felt I would be missing a wonderful opportunity if I didn't get to know Michael. It sounds like another excellent choice was made for Person of the Week. Congratulations, Michael. Linda O
Making a Difference ~ one card at a time http://www.LindaOffenheiser.com/cards.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!