Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
ICE Someone
10/5/2005 9:09:49 AM
Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't been able to post latley to Forums. I have been so busy with things at home.But rest assured even though I'am unable to post much, due to time, I have been reading them. Here is something special that came in From Scam busters this morning I wanted to share.Scambusters is Copywrited so I have to tell you, in a shorted version. ****************************************** ICE is spreading around the world, Fast! No, it is not a virus, it is not a disease, It is not even cold LOL. ICE stands for "In Case of Emergency" And Paramedics around the world are picking up on ICE. If an emergency arises they need to know who to contact. Everybody take out your Cell phone..... In the contact list... Before the person you want contacted... Type ICE-Persons Name. You can even ICE more then 1 Person, By doing an ICE1, ICE2, ICE3, That is in case the person designated does not answer their phone right away. ******************************************* ScamBusters sure know their stuff!! You can sign up to recieve emails like these at: http://www.scambusters.org/ *********************************** Have a Great Day and be in touch soon. :)
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ICE Someone
10/5/2005 9:21:54 AM
Eileen I have joined and I am just waiting for email from them. It looks like their web is a scam. Thamks Linda
+0
Jim
Jim White

68 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2005 9:32:31 AM
. . Pardon my ignorance, I don't understand, is this something we should be doing for real or is it not. Thank you,
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/5/2005 9:40:54 AM
Linda, No Scambusters is not a scam! They have a lot of great information for us. :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/5/2005 9:41:54 AM
Jim, I put it on my cell phone, So There would be no question on who to contact. :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!