Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
eBay is 1st. AdlandPro is second - What is the best AdlandPro investment
10/2/2005 11:33:45 AM
Hello dear friends, I am ready to invest more in AdlandPro. I am already investing in eBay. According to my webstats, AdlandPro is my second greatest single source of traffic. I am ready to invest more in AdlandPro. What do you recommend? You I do one time Traffic Exchange investments or should I do the Gold Membership? Rignt now I am leaning towards the Gold Membership. What say ye?
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: eBay is 1st. AdlandPro is second - What is the best AdlandPro investment
10/2/2005 12:04:15 PM
Hi David, Gold sounds good, just follow your instincts and you won't go wrong. You can promote your site on my text link exchange site here http://www.toplinks.jpbp.com Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2005 1:14:15 PM
The Gold membership is great! I upgraded over a month ago, and I am still amazed at all of the resources and tools that are offered. I am with you....the goal is the learn every facet of what Adlandpro offers. It is dynamite. Using the Opt-In Newsletter on your web site is a gold mine.....and Adland does all the work and you get the exposure :-) Wow! Sounds like we are really selling Adland to each other ... hehe :-) I wish you the best, Jill
+0
10/2/2005 2:25:05 PM
Thanks for asking. Since I joined 1 month ago I have`nt had any time to think of anything yet, but as the info say andd also my friends here: GO FOR GOLD. Take care and read all info here..
+0
10/2/2005 5:41:16 PM
Dear Friends, Thank you for you kind words and encourgement. Sounds like it is unanimous. I will go for the Gold. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Your friend :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!