Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The MONEY is in the "List" !
10/2/2005 4:37:16 AM
Hello everyone, We all have heard the phrase "The MONEY is in the List". Well I will start by explaining "The List". The list is your mailing list. These are people that have shown interest in you/your product/service by signing up for more info/subscription/free product or whatever you "BAIT" them with. Another list are safelists. They are double opt-in to avoid the CAN-SPAM issue. More on this later. There are a few others but let's focus on "YOUR" list. Why am I focusing on 'your' list? Let me say that you can buy all the leads you want, make your offers in safelists and yes, you can get sales and signups but the ROI ratio will be really low. With you creating your own list you know these are interested people in YOUR business/product/service. Your ROI ratio will be much higher. How do you create a list? There are 3 things you need. 1) A product of demand 2) A signup form and 3) An Autoresponder (unless you want to work 24/7). The product of demand - something that people need. It can be a newsletter, an ebook, a script to use on websites, etc ... You need to create a short ad of high intensity to offer this "GET IT NOW!" offer. With this ad you will want to use a simple capture code so it asks for the Full Name and email address of the person wanting your offer. The capture code needs to send that info to your autoresponder. The autoresponder needs to have set in place the emails it will send out with two emails: the first to confirm the request for the offer and the second to send a link to your offer and additional offers for backend sales. The backend sales offers can be a one time only price reduction to build an urgency to save money by buying NOW. Your offer should not be your 'Top of the Line' product but don't offer trash. Give them something of value and have links for upgrades, other offers, additional products/services. This is part of a series of list building techniques. More to come. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The MONEY is in the "List" !
10/2/2005 1:30:20 PM
Hey Kenny, Thanks for the invite, great article! You are the most difficult person to get a hold of my friend. I sent emails, called you at your home office, no voice mail. I just wanted you to check out my newly designed website before they move it from the display server. It will launch sometime mid week next week, in the time being call me when you have a chance, ok! Thanks, Jim Martin
+0
12/3/2005 8:36:44 PM
Just wanting to remind people about their "list". Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/31/2005 7:54:56 AM
Hi Kenneth, =========================================== The autoresponder needs to have set in place the emails it will send out with two emails: the first to confirm the request for the offer and the second to send a link to your offer and additional offers for backend sales. ============================================= I was wondering, do you think that two follow-ups would actually be enough? Most people out there seem to think that it takes 5-7 contacts before a person becomes an initial customer.
+0
12/31/2005 2:05:02 PM
Hello Winston, And yes, 5 to 7 followups are sometimes needed. This will depend on your product, promotions strategy, etc ... Let's say I am doing a pre-sale and offering a 50% off the regular price for 5 days only. This may be a scenario where I would use only the 2 emails in the autoresponder. Then I'd set a new campaign with regular price later and would opt for 5 to 7 for sure. Thanks for the inquiry. Happy New Years to all. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!