Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Search Engine Submissions
10/29/2005 11:01:58 PM
You are welcome Samantha, The best advice I can give for advertising for your websites is answer "What's in it for me?" Answer the questions based on your experience. Why did you pick the websites you did to promote. What is special about them for you. Do you use your websites? Do you use the product of your websites? If you did, what did you like about them? What made them special to you. These are questions you should answer with all your heart and soul honestly. People pick up on the real life experience. It is true word of mouth advertising. If you do not have these types of experiences with your websites, you need to get them, or else change businesses to ones you can be passionate about. As Always, I wish you all the Best, Here is to our Mutual Success :-),
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
10/30/2005 1:07:37 PM
The funny thing about Google is if people actually read everything, they say you don't need to submit your site. Their spiders will pick you up regardless. So When I read that, I stop falling for the whole free submission crap. But thanks for the info.
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
10/30/2005 1:37:14 PM
Hi Philena, Thanks for visiting my forum. You are right. However, when will they do it? When will their spiders find your site? The web is huge already, getting bigger everyday. Those that do submit to google with their eyes open do it to speed up the process a little.
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2005 3:06:12 AM
Hi David, You really know this minefield well thank you for sharing your knowledge. Kindly lisa p.s. thank you for your help on the firewall article!
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
11/8/2005 4:19:37 AM
Hi Lisa, Thank you for visiting my forum. Thank you for your kind words. I am glad I could help you out with the firewalls article. It is a bit of a technical subject. For most of us, it is just easier to hope for the best. That has been my experience in real life even with most of my programmer friends. The only ones that are more concerned about it than I am are the ones that can program the hardward firewalls. On thing about firewalls I did not mention, they sure discourage p2p usage such as Kazaa. Thank You Again, Live Long and Prosper :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!