Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
And Now We Have A Ponzi...
9/22/2005 9:17:27 AM
Hi Eileen, Well, the Nigerian scammers have been quiet for a couple of days and this is a good thing :-) But now we have a classic Ponzi. This letter in my personal messages in the Adland Community is far too long to post. I'll keep a copy of it if you need it. Suffice it to say, well, here's the first couple of lines; Subject: Seed Money 4th paragraph - "You join by sending a $5 CASH GIFT to each of the 4 People Listed Below. That’s a total of only $20.00. The 4th name on that list is the Family & Friends Network. My name is Don Evans. I am the President & Founder, and the program monitor. As soon as I hear from you, I will send you a Start-up Package that includes a Camera-Ready Copy of this Gifting Program - with YOUR NAME and ADDRESS in the #1 spot. You will use that to sponsor ... ONLY 3 people." It goes on to say; "Yes, I said, SPONSOR ONLY 3 PEOPLE. You can sponsor more if you want to and earn even more money, However, 3 people is enough to bring in ...more than $200,000 in COLD HARD CASH!!!" And then lists the 5 "Phases" of sponsorship etc. etc. That's really enough... Now I'd love to say that the person who sent it might be innocent and not realize what they're doing but... Sad. For Bogdan, the user name and URL is; http://www.adlandpro.com/directad/go/aescdon/default.aspx Have a wonderful day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: And Now We Have A Ponzi...
9/22/2005 2:54:30 PM
Thank You Mark, Like you said he may be an innocent party. Only Time will tell!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!