Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
MLM or Networking ... What do you like and why?
9/11/2005 3:07:34 PM
Good Sunday to all, You saw the topic ... MLM or Networking ... What do you like and why? For all of my dear friends I will wait a week to post to give all a fair chance to express their views. Well? Start answering. ;-) Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: MLM or Networking ... What do you like and why?
9/11/2005 4:20:11 PM
Of course the answer most people will have come to mind is, freedom. Not only financial freedom but time freedom as well. Of course you still need to put in time, but you are not set on being in by 8 and working till 5. That is the best part, if the weather is not cooperating, then I stay right here and put in extra time. Nobody looking over my shoulder telling me what to do. I love FREEDOM Jack
+0
Eva
Eva N. Denes

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2005 4:51:01 PM
Hi Kenneth, If your question is what we like in network marketing, my answer is "working with people". It is sometimes difficult, sometimes inspiring, and it is always a challenge. I need all my skills to do it right, and I'm never really sure if I'm doing it right. It needs constant learning and improving, you never get bored. Well, this is what I like most :) Have a nice day, Eva
+0
9/11/2005 7:15:22 PM
I like Networking best, hands down because it allows me more time to get to know the person or customer, recognizing what their needs are, in regards to my business and treating them, like they were my own family. For example, I don't forget a birthday and usually send an e-card or a handwritten card, it really makes a difference in my business. I used to do alot of online advertising, but now it is a combination of both. I realized you can't do one without the other and more exposure for your business is always a plus.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2005 11:17:52 PM
What don't I like......is that I am not as good in this business (networking) as I've been in all my other jobs. I lack confidence. I'm learning more though and hopefully some day I will LOVE this business! Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!