Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Doug Woodall

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Welcome
9/10/2005 8:45:45 PM
"Today I see a lot of headlines about Identity Theft and I wonder why?" questions Doug. "Education is the key when using the Internet. Your personal information is your property, why give it away to someone who will use it for financial gain?" "The question I get most often is, 'Why is my computer so slow?' You should see the look on their face when I tell them it’s probably Spyware." Doug Woodall has a Website called SpywareBiz which provides free information and recommended products to combat Spyware. He started SpywareBiz to help educate and protect those who are unaware of the dangers online. His Website is recognized by Learning Fountain and ISafe. Doug's Articles have earned him Trusted Author Status at ImpactArticles.com He is a member of the IWA (International Webmasters Association) and he also runs a Blog where users can post problems and questions concerning Spyware.
Doug Woodall SpywareBiz,,,We take the Spy out of Spyware! http://www.spywarebiz.com Providing Free Information and Recommended Products to Combat Spyware.
+0