Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
True heroism is remarkably sober...
9/10/2005 10:51:23 AM
"True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others, at whatever cost." – Arthur Ashe – Tennis Player
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: True heroism is remarkably sober...
9/10/2005 11:27:08 AM
Hi Bogdan, Wow! This has to be one of your Best ever. Plainly simple, yet so powerful a statement of truth. It reminds me of Adlandpro in regards to just how many Hero's we are surround by here at the forums. It is not the sound of a His Creed, but the numbers of His Deeds that determines a Man's True Value! ~Dr Bob Siegman 2005
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/10/2005 11:29:19 AM
Right On Bogdan! Might be something that the "Political Spin Doctors" ought to consider eh? I don't practice this with a great deal of perfection LOL but, I was taught to do something good for someone and keep your mouth shut. The folks that taught me that also told me that if I did something good for someone and went around talking about it, it was bragging. Bragging, for them and me, is all about EGO which is Easing God Out. Arthur Ashe was a humble, yet successful human being. Fallible, yet quiet. He worked for his success. Died as a result of his fallibility. Before he passed, did his best to help others. Humility is a quality that is completely lost on "our" leaders (???), especially right now. At whatever cost (LIVES!!!) they insist on remaining politically correct in order to save face. Truly, truly disgusting... but there will come a time when they will have something/someone to answer to. That power will put them in their proper place! Have a wonderful day - thanks for this quote, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 11:44:26 AM
Hi Bogdan. Excellent Quote. Those who know sacrifice and humbleness are the True Heroes. Thank You Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 12:03:57 PM
Great quote Bogdan. Thank You for your inspiration :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!