Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't Wait To Be Happy!
9/10/2005 12:43:33 PM
Hi Anamaria, What a beautiful post. Living in the now & making a CHOICE to be happy is something that will serve us better. If we are always complaining & playing the blame game...we will never overcome the barriers that keep us from our goals. The only way to live is, ENJOY the moment, deal with the difficulties by becoming solution oriented instead of staying in our problem mindset. It really is a mindset isn't it? Yes, we do have a choice. There have been so many times when I have gotten trapped into the mindset of focusing on my problems. There's a spiral downward when the focus is on the problems & challenges. I have learned to focus on what I do want, instead of what I don't want. It's amazing the transformation that can take place with this correction in thinking. Now, when I say "have a terrific day!" It's something that just bubbles up from within me....& I really mean it. I not only tell others to have a great day...I am constantly telling myself to have a great day too. And I usually do now. When someone makes this shift...it's a huge step forward toward BECOMING who you want to be (& it's not so much about what you want to get anymore). Have a terrific day, and I mean everyone! Becoming the best I can be, :-) Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/10/2005 1:45:04 PM
This is so true, if we would just use each day as it were special how much better life would be. JUST BE HAPPY :-) Myrna
+0
9/10/2005 2:56:43 PM
Hi Friend, While it is true we control whether or not we are happy, having a friend like you mkaes it much easier. Much love to you. Linda
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 5:33:16 PM
Hello My Friends, Thank you for passing by and posting your thoughts about this topic. I apreciate every each of them. Jeff, welcome to my Forums, along with my "older" dear friends. Linda (Crafty), thank you for your invite. I know that I'm welcomed, but I had (hope its realy past tense :-) ) some troble with my Laptop! and I'm so very left behind in reading forums, and I wrote less in order to read more. Thank you for being so understanding. Linda (P), if I did or contributed only a 1/4 out of what you say I'm alredy glad. You are so kind with me. You are special for me too. As the matter of fact in a way you all are special for me, Anamaria
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 8:42:38 PM
Hello Ana Maria, No better words could have been put down! Very good article Ana Maria, Thank you for posting, and sharing these very true words. Have a great weekend Ana Maria, and my God Bless you and yours respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!