Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Don't Wait To Be Happy!
9/10/2005 10:08:36 AM
Be Happy Now We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough. We'll be more content when they are. After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of " that stage ". We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together. When we get a nicer car, when we are able to go on a nice vacation, or when we retire. The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when? Your life will " always " be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway. Happiness is the way. So, treasure " every " moment! Treasure it more because you shared it with someone special. Special enough to spend your time with... Remember that time waits for no one. Happiness is like sugar, Just a little can make you smile. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't Wait To Be Happy!
9/10/2005 10:17:38 AM
Ana Maria Thanks for the invite. There is all ways my fun forum you are all welcome. Thanks Linda
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 10:34:06 AM
Hi Ana Maria:), Life is Too short to waste it on unhappiness. You are so Right. We should appreciate what we do have. Family, Friends, aRoof over our Heads. Even if all you Have is Canned goods in your House or a Brken Down Car in your Driveway, You still have a Home for those canned Goods and You still have a Driveway for your Car to sit on.:), Thank You Dear Friend for Putting Some Happiness in My Life. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/10/2005 10:40:49 AM
hello Ana maria.I can always depend on you or Craftie for my morning sunshine Thanks your friend Gene
+0
9/10/2005 11:04:12 AM
Some straight forward way of thinking thats for sure! Could not agree with you more Anamaria. With this approach to life, everything else will fall into place with out you even noticing it happening. For me the best thing about being positive, happy, content, or whatever you wish to call it, is that is exactly what you will project onto those around you. This will invariably find it's way pasted on to those around them also. And so on, and so on, and so on. Be happy! Steve
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!