Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Friend Should Be...
9/9/2005 2:08:12 PM
Hello My Friends, I was inspired for this Forum, by a very dear friend of mine, while reading her thread. I thought you are more here who would love if I'd share this with you. A Friend Should Be Radical... They should love you when you're unlovable, Hug you when you're unhuggable, And bear you when you're unbearable. A Friend should be Fanatical... They should cheer when the whole world boos, Dance when you get good news, And cry when you cry too. But most of all, a Friend should be Mathematical... They should multiply the joy, Divide the sorrow, Subtract the past, And add to tomorrow, Calculate the need deep in your heart, And always be bigger than the sum of all their parts. Wish you all, the best friends ever, Anamaria
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Friend Should Be...
9/9/2005 2:15:20 PM
thanks AnaMaria i think the dominos are starting to fall your friend Gene
+0
9/9/2005 2:16:19 PM
That is very nice, thanks for sharing that with me. I have been so inspired by everyone I have met here it's such a great group of people. Randy
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2005 2:45:27 PM
Hello Gene, You're here as usual. Thank you so much my friend. Randy, Thank you for being here. You're such a wonderful person. Wish you my friends a quite and nice weekend, Anamaria
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/9/2005 3:00:28 PM
Wow Ana, That was Great! Thanks for being a friend :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!