Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Friendship
9/9/2005 11:28:36 AM
Hello Bogden, Thank you for the invitation to the forum and for accepting the addition of you as a friend. I hope that you will remember me from days gone by. I notice that most of the posts here are started by you and I hope it is acceptable to post a few quotes myself. I will start with a quote from Dr. Johnson. One of the towering literary figures from his age, Samuel Johnson (1709-84)was a lexicographer, dramatist, novelist, critic, poet, editor, and conversationalist. Johnson's verbal dexterity demonstrates a masterful command of English, amd shows his unique insight into human nature. On Friendship: If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep friendship in constant repair.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Friendship
9/10/2005 10:49:16 AM
Hi Peter, Nice to see you back. Where have you been? Of course it is acceptable to post here. As usual it has to be relevant to the forum subject which in your case is. I hope to see you more often here. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!