Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The winds and waves are always on the side....
1/26/2005 8:39:07 AM
“The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators.” – Edward Gibbson
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Monty Loree

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The winds and waves are always on the side....
1/26/2005 8:52:41 AM
Hey Bogdan, Have you told us your favorite personal quote? As a wise business man once told me regarding business, without competition and problems, you wouldn't be in business very long. It took me a while to understand. Problems and competition make a person stronger and wiser.
Website Marketing Software Products and reviews. Get a copy of my FREE ebook - The KLT Factors. These are THE Three Reasonshttp://www.express-marketing.com
+0
Re: The winds and waves are always on the side....
1/26/2005 4:35:26 PM
Hello Bogdan Fiedur, Thanks for the invite. You know something if I understand this quote correctly... It seems to me, maybe the "ablest navigators" have a keen sense and are able to use whatever wind or waves to their advantage. Knowing how to use what they have where ever they are. Just a thought... "Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself." -Marcus Tullius Cicero
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!