Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Luck is a dividend of sweat. ...
1/24/2005 11:45:11 AM
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." – Ray Kroc, McDonald’s founder
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Magdalena Gjesvold

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Luck is a dividend of sweat. ...
1/24/2005 3:36:02 PM
Hello Bogdan, This is the very truth. Brightest Blessings!!! Maggie
+0
1/24/2005 6:07:16 PM
Hi Bogdan, Hello! I agree on that but health is also important issue here don't kill yourself working. You need also to relax, have fun enjoy and take it easy. Regards, Eva Marie Farrell
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0
1/25/2005 9:07:33 AM
My Father said Hard Work never killed anyone! LUCK IS A DIVIDEND OF SWEAT LUCK IS NOT A DIVIDEND OF SWEAT SWEAT FROM A STEAM/SAUNA ROOM Weight Loss SWEAT FROM EXERTION EXERCISE Fitness or Fatigue SWEAT FROM WORK Money for others? SWEAT by BODY OVERHEATING Health beware SWEAT from the SUN Heat Stroke SWEAT from FEAR Panic – Death I WILL Rephrase this: LUCK IS A DIVIDEND OF SWEAT With LUCK IS THE DIVIDEND OF PERSISTANCE MOTTO: I would rather Persist for Luck than Sweat Bryan Webb
+0
1/26/2005 8:04:19 AM
Frankly, I do not believe in LUCK but I do believe in Destiny. Of course, if you equate Luck with Success then you do not have to Sweat to be successful just invest in Reality Millions or on the Stock Market. Rudolph
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!