Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The good teacher makes the poor student good...
9/7/2005 10:47:21 AM
"The good teacher makes the poor student good and the good student superior. When our students fail, we as teachers have failed." – Marva Collins, Educator
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The good teacher makes the poor student good...
9/7/2005 10:58:49 AM
Hi Bogdan, An excellent choice again, if you have time please visit this forum Title "Forums Bloody Forums" http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=126945 Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2005 11:15:50 AM
This is soooo true again. I have children and this is important too there development and if they are not getting what they need than there you go something is not being taught right. That is the teachers responsablity and oh yes, the Parents too. Parents are the main Teacher. You brought them here, they have to be structured first for good training by the teacher. Amen, Children are a Privilage. Your Friend,
+0
9/7/2005 11:28:10 AM
Students fall through the cracks because teachers will not take the time to work with them the way they need.
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/7/2005 1:18:54 PM
Hi Bogdan, "The good teacher makes the poor student good and the good student superior. When our students fail, we as teachers have failed." The way I see it is; As time has proven the most effective teaching, is by setting the example. So if a pupil fails we must have not been a very good example. Yes there are exceptions to the rule, as with every rule. There are some I believe who simply refuse to learn. You can lead a horse to water, you can give him salt to help make him thirsty but the end result is the Horse has to be willing to drink. Again this is an exception to rule and very few are unteachable truly exist. my two cents
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!