Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Financial Security and Independence
8/24/2009 3:44:47 PM
It is amazing that TODAY, in a country so filled with opportunity, and promise, we have such a deep economic divide. We have the haves and the have nots, the employed and the unemployed, the educated, and the under or uneducated, the literate, and the illiterate, and the list goes on and on. It may be too simplistic to say that those who are in the category of have nots, unemployed, uneducated, and illiterate are the problem in society, because at birth, they all were dependent on someone. With age the person became interdependent on society. But now they are dependent once again. They know how to survive the elements, the cruelness of life, and exist at a basic level. The major difference in those from the aforementioned category and the haves, the employed, the educated, and the literate are the CHOICES made, in my opinion. This begs the questions, have any of us ever lost the FREEDOM OF CHOICE? How much does CHOICE cost? And finally the most important questions. What choices should one make? What choices one still make, that can provide financial security and independence for them self? I am of the strong belief that we have many choices in this life, regardless of our circumstances. I believe we are in control of our destiny.  Many of our choices are not comfortable for us, but they are choices none the less. And we alone get to make them to our benefit or detriment. In this forum, it is my hope that my friends, new and newly invited, would explore with me the concept of FREEDOM OF CHOICE, and expose the many CHOICES that each person has that still can make a positive difference for them, enhance the world we live in, and positively influence of those around them. Please share your thoughts.
Earl W. Elijah, General Manager Why Pay More Services
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!