Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gail Chamberlain

663 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Welcome
8/22/2009 8:22:21 PM

Hello Everyone, I have created this forum simply because I love the state I live in. Although, I was not born here I have lived here for over 33 years. Oregon has such a rich history and is so beautiful. We have everything to enjoy from city life to mountains, forests, desert, wild rivers and our Pacific coastline. My husband and I live at the base of the coastal mountain range about 35 miles west of Portland in a very rural area.  I invite everyone to visit so we can discuss the history, travel or what is going on in this great state.

Blessings,

Gail C.

+1
Gail Chamberlain

663 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome
8/22/2009 9:03:02 PM

I wanted to post a picture in my first post but it did not seem to work.  Let me give it another try. 

Moon Over Portland Oregon And Mount Hood Photographic Print

Moon over Portland and Mt. Hood

+1
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Welcome
9/6/2009 2:20:49 AM

Hi Gail,

Wow!  What a wonderful topic.  As your neightbor to the south, I just love and admire the entire landscape of Oregon.  It is so green and beautiful.

I will never forget when I first saw the Rose Garden in Portland.  I was breathless.

http://theeweddingparty.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/portland-rose-garden.jpg

Thank you for this beautiful forum.

Hugs,  Jill

+1
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2009 7:22:59 PM

To Gail and Friends...

on this special 09-09-09 day...

I simply want to say...

Love and Blessings

Alain

+1
Gail Chamberlain

663 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2009 4:01:22 AM

Jill and Alain thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I lost my forum for about nine days after the change over and I just remembered I should check it again because I had not for several days.

I want to share with you a picture of this beautiful waterfall in the Mt. Hood area.  It was a favorite hike of mine but these days I am only good for about a mile and a half.  I hope to fix that soon.

Ramona Falls

Many blessings,

Gail

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!