Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Bible Verse Contest- word of the week _Prayer 07/23-29/09
8/24/2009 1:32:23 AM
Good Morning Thomas, God has offered to answer the prayers of his children. He asks us to take any concerns to him in prayer and he will act upon it according to his will. As we deal with difficulties we are to cast our cares on him and receive from him a peace that defies the circumstances. The basis for our hope and faith is the character of God himself. The better we know him, the more apt we are to trust him. Today I want to Rejoice and Praise God, that my 16 yr old Grandson was Baptized.thru immersion......by his father(My son) He was also baptized when he was a baby....... So I Praise God that one of my important prayer has been answered. Baptism“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” Baptism is a holy ordinance through which we covenant with the Lord to accept Jesus as our Savior and to keep His commandments. In return, God promises to forgive us of our sins as we repent and to bless us with His Spirit. Ephesians 4:4-6 - “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23). Thank you for Watching over my child, dear Lord. Thank you for Giving him love for the beauty of the world you have made. Thank you for Giving him love for the family and friends. Thank you for Giving him love for the stranger in his midst. And above all,Thank You for giving him love for you, and that he knows you,And for his Salvation Help him to continually Serve you,unendingly unto eternity And glorify you, and honor you in all his doings...... In Jeus name we pray ......
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2009 12:03:02 PM

Nimi is that so your grandson was baptized? That is Good News! Some words if i may Nimi, Lay every tough decision before him.

Cast all your anxieties on him. Intercede with him for everyperson he is putting in your life to love. No matter how much you learn. No matter how much you do. No matter how many other great things others may say about you, learn to be a woman of prayer and stay that way as long as you live.

Treasure your shield (your Bible) Expose your mind and heart to it everyday. The world may be changing but God never does so dont compromise in your daily walk.

God_bless you and your family Nimi :) 

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
8/24/2009 6:05:06 PM
Isn`t that awesome! Yes Prayer works.....sometimes right away and sometimes it takes a long time......but all things happen in His own time! And Thanks for the Advice! Yes when You Love the Lord, it is so easy to walk beside Him! Yes Thomas it is my Grand Son........and the great thing is he is going to be celebrating his 16th birthday in November of this year...... And As you know few years ago God opened the door way to my son`s ......how time flies..it has been three years and his whole life has changed upside down......for the better. and he is a new creature indeed......Praise God!!!...... That prayer was answered after 25yrs.....and my Mind,Body and Soul Rejoiced! and still does.......and I thank God evryday day for that....... now the fruits are coming up faster......I missed the younger years of my son as a teenager and as a young man.......But God Hath multiplied my Joy.thru the next generation.......my Children`s children.......and they are all adorable and as olive branches indeed! All my tears has been wiped away..... I was sooooo Blessed, to sing solo with the following medley at the ceremony...... With my savior ever near to guide me....... I am safe whatever may betide me..... And I know The Lord himself within me....... In the hollow of His hands......... Why should I feel discouraged....... Why should the sadows come........ Why should my heart be lonely...... Why should I ever fear........ since Jesus is my portion... My constant firend is Heeeeee For His Eye is on the sparow...... and I know He watches me........ I sing because I am happy...... I sing because I am Free....... Great is Thy Faithfullness Oh Lord My Father..... There is no shadow of turning with Thee......... Thou changest not Thy compassions they fail not As Thou hast been, Thou for ever wilt be...... Great is Thy faithfullness...... Morning by morning new mercies I see...... and made evryone sing.... All to Jesus I surrender ..... Habakkuk's Prayer The Prophet Habakkuk Offers a Prayer of Worship and Rejoicing to the Lord Habakkuk 3:2-19 LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. God came from Teman, the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah His glory covered the heavens and his praise filled the earth. His splendor was like the sunrise; rays flashed from his hand, where his power was hidden. Plague went before him; pestilence followed his steps. He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled and the age-old hills collapsed. His ways are eternal. I saw the tents of Cushan in distress, the dwellings of Midian in anguish. Were you angry with the rivers, O LORD? Was your wrath against the streams? Did you rage against the sea when you rode with your horses and your victorious chariots? You uncovered your bow, you called for many arrows. Selah You split the earth with rivers; the mountains saw you and writhed. Torrents of water swept by; the deep roared and lifted its waves on high. Sun and moon stood still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows, at the lightning of your flashing spear. In wrath you strode through the earth and in anger you threshed the nations. You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot. Selah With his own spear you pierced his head when his warriors stormed out to scatter us, gloating as though about to devour the wretched who were in hiding. You trampled the sea with your horses, churning the great waters. I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us. Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2009 8:55:25 PM

Thats great Nimi.

You know 2009 years ago a prayer from a happy couple,

Mary and Joseph had an awesome Son hehe :)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
8/25/2009 4:23:48 PM
Great Prayers of the Bible - Jesus for Unity "That they may all be one" John 17:21 Jesus walked on the earth in perfect unity with his Father's will. He did whatever he saw the Father doing and he destroyed the works of the enemy everywhere he ministered. He was God made flesh. Can it get any better than that? Yet, Jesus prayed a prayer at the end of his earthly life that has yet to be answered. At his last supper with his disciples he prayed a prayer for all who would believe in him: "that they may all be one; even as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be in Us; that the world may believe that Thou didst send Me." (John 17:21) It would seem that in the very beginning of the church there was that unity Jesus prayed for. As they waited for the Holy Spirit to fall on Pentecost, Acts 1:14 tells us: "These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer." However, before the rest of the New Testament books were written, we hear of lots of factions and divisions and doctrinal arguments. Letters to the different churches were often written to address conflicts.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!