Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Vote for BFA September 2009...
8/24/2009 2:26:07 PM
Hi Pauline and Joe.  My vote is in :)

GOOD LUCK TO THE NOMINEES!!!

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
8/25/2009 6:53:22 AM

Hi BFA team, thank you for your continued hard work and support that makes Adlandpro the great place it is today.

My Vote is in.

Regards

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
8/25/2009 7:42:24 PM
My vote is in.  Good Luck.
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for BFA September 2009...
8/27/2009 7:39:11 AM

I would like to vote but it seems there is no poll anymore. It is Impossible to login at the "Old Community".

Anyhow. Good luck to the candidates. I presume the voting period for the forums must be technically closed.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for BFA September 2009...
8/27/2009 9:58:50 PM

Dear BFA!

I would like to encourage all friends who run forums, especially all those who are working and contributing in the social forums to be patient. Some things are missing in our forums (polls, links, pictures). We have had such problems earlier in ALP and we run over them without any special problems. So it will be now. The Admin took contact with me and I can ensure you that very soon everything will be in order.

If you see something missing in your forums just don't touch it for the moment. I don't know what will happen to the September BFA Contest. The BFA team have to jump and tell us how they are thinking.

Being  a member in one for the forums in the last contest (Garden Of Friendship) and if this contest will go through I recommend the Judging committee to see with favor to the other six forums. I mean all the forums in the contest are good and winners and there is lots of time for everyone, but one opf the forums is a bit different. I gave my explanations in a reply to Branka when we nominated the forums. If I could vote I would vote for Alain Deguire's forum The Welcoming Club. Rogers and Myrnas Forums are very good too.

We the GOF Team had some personal problems during the summer period and we were not much active and we had few new threads lately. The GOF forum with some changes will be in the next contest and we will add also old members who need to be introduced to the community.

I would like to tell the BFA team also that GOF is not Georgios as mentioned in the ratings in August contest. Georgios is just a member of a team.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!