Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
HOW TO INVITE FRIENDS HERE IN ADLANDPRO
8/11/2009 11:22:41 AM
HI FRIENDS,
I wanted to let you know how to invite friends in adlandpro.
When people invite you then you will get a message as soon as you log in. Go to the invitation and accept or decline it. You can also leave a note if you wish.

To find people you can wait for them to pop up on the page with their profile or go to REPORTS where members are listed. You can also go to PEOPLE FIND and search for people there. If you are an upgraded member you can refine your search. Another thing I've done is go to a person's profile where their friends are listed and invite them. If you have any more questions please write them in here or contact me.
I hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Carla (a)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HOW TO INVITE FRIENDS HERE IN ADLANDPRO
8/11/2009 11:43:09 AM
Well aren't you something Miss Carla!
This series of information is very good for new people to see.
May I add please don't invite someone to become a friend by sending an advertisement.
This is not only rude-but as my mama used to tell me-you only get one chance to make a good first impression.

+0
8/11/2009 2:02:44 PM
Hello, Thank you! Nice advices. Moms usually are right :-) Carla, as a polite person,in immediate response, I tried to invite Carla,Sara and Georgios to become my friends,as Garden of Friendship. The polite, and enough foolproof system, replied: "Your Invitation cannot be sent. You are already a friend of this person." :-) Regards, Slavomira
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 3:45:57 PM
HI JOYCE,
Thanks for the reply to my forum... I was asked today how to accept friends so wanted to give tips here.. also you are right about not sending an ad to invite friends.
Have a great day !
Carla :)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 3:47:27 PM

HELLO SLAVOMIRA,
You got that right, the system is always correct ! Glad you are finding your way around here.
Sincerely,
Carla ;)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!