Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bible Verse Contest- word of the week _HOPE 07/02-08/09
8/2/2009 10:56:15 PM
Thank you gang for your wonderful scriptures , and yes Helen there is hope for me somewhere LOL, thanks dear friend for the scripture and the Spanish version too i think thats pretty cool of you. I'm having fun online now so why not give what i have been using for my ads to those who need them more than me now? Remember the more scripture posts the better chance of winning! Its good for both God and you :) and myself as well. God_bless you friends :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
8/3/2009 4:49:15 AM
Good Morning Thomas, Ha it is good to see others posting....... You are right I am monopolizing it.......lol Well they have just as equal opportunities...... And I can almost predict your words Thomas...... There are numerous verses with Hope......plenty to go around for evryone....So lets Hope evryone will participate! and You are right it helps us and others and ToGlorify God! All Praise Be unto Him! 1 Peter 1:13 13 Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. Ghandi You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Reinhold Niebuhr: Most of All I waNothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime, Therefore, we are saved by hope. Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; Therefore, we are saved by faith. Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone. Therefore, we are saved by love. No virtuous act is quite a virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own; Therefore, we are saved by the final form of love which is forgiveness. Martin Luther King, jr.: If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream. The Trumpet of Conscience Kalidasa: Listen to the Exhortation of the Dawn! Look to this Day! For it is Life, the very Life of Life. In its brief course lie all the Verities and Realities of your Existence. The Bliss of Growth, The Glory of Action, The Splendor of Beauty; For Yesterday is but a Dream, And To-morrow is only a Vision; But To-day well lived makes Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness, And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope. Look well therefore to this Day! Such is the Salutation of the Dawn!
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 9:37:46 AM

Greetings Thomas,

My text comes from Hebrews 6:19 - We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jeus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in order of Melchizedek.  

Blessings,
Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 10:04:34 AM
Happy Monday Thomas, Psalms 38:15 NAS For I hope in You, O LORD ; You will answer, O Lord my God.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 10:56:52 AM

Thomas,

I have another verse from Hebrews.

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.

Hebrews 10:23

Let's continue to profess.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!