Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Wave of Love
8/3/2009 2:42:48 AM

My dearest friend Alain,

FIRST I MUST TELL HOW MUCH I MISS YOU (Don`t cry Myrna - YOU ALSO ARE MISSED GREATLY:) ) .

Still I am at the Monte Negro sea-coast .

The Monte Negro`s are well known for their love TO SLEEP UNTIL NOON.

Alain, if I wake them up earlier than it should be expected :) .... THE SHARKS WOULD HAVE PRETTY ENOUGH TI BITE :) .

pic54.jpg

I would be back soon.

Until then,

MUCH LOVE HAS BEEN SENT TO MY DEAR  FRIENDS !

Luka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 1:36:10 PM

Hello Dearest Jill!

We are most certainly called to practice and use as much as possible our Telepathy Abilities... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... We are getting back there!

Isn't it FUN?

TIME is NOW... WAKE UP Friends!

Very interesting info about the 12 Pyramids... THANK YOU!

With Much Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

BIG HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 1:55:16 PM

Hey Hey Branka and Jill!

We are all ready for the "Straight Jacket" for quite some time already... It is  surprising that I am still able to move around freely ;-)

While I was sharing some info with My Parents many years ago, My Father kind of jumped at me and said something like - Who do you think you are to be so well connected and have such information? Now, You are in God's Secrets! - but, I realize that in these times, I was probably kind of "preaching" and trying to convince them that I was right... They felt some kind of attack and they answered in a defensive manner. Strangely enough, about 1 month ago, I was able while visiting them to share with them and have a discussion about an article that is kind of resuming what is now going on and Nesara... That was a very interesting experience even though - like Branka's Mother - they are not quite able for now to believe it... At least, they know about it and, they can watch things unfold before their eyes NOW!

We have to keep our FOCUS on Love and No Judgment, especially this week leading to the 08-08... The Lions Gate!

With Much Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

BIG HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 2:14:18 PM

Hello Dearest Myrna!

I am very Happy to see You My Dear Friend... and, that You Enjoyed the Videos and the Info... THANK YOU for your Support as always and for your Friendly Comment.

I find lots of Wonderful Info as I spend more and more time in doing more of my "Cleaning Up" and in Keeping my own Equilibrium through all of these Changes. This is an Amazing Period to Be Living Here on Planet Earth and Be able to Participate in such an Outstanding Transformation! I feel so much JOY!

And, I was particularly Impressed by this little Video "The Wave of Love" which provides in a simple manner for great info and an outstanding simple tool to help each and everyone of us Awakening, Increasing our Vibrations and Connecting with our Soul's Full Potential... Just by Looking at the video over and over again and repeating the sentences as they are expressed in a meditative way... would be a very Powerful Tool!

((youtube id="BoSHh_zF4eo"))((/youtube))

and, I had to copy You with a graphic on the Wave of Love...

When You said to Branka... "I have find it"... You are AMAZING!

With Lots of Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

BIG HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 2:24:36 PM

WhooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

My Great Friend Luka!

I am so Happy and Honored that You found some time for visiting me here... I understand very well your situation and I Appreciate very much each little occasion that You take to visit me. Know that I Love You very much My Dear Friend and that I Miss You very much as well!

Hey Hey! Wake them Up but, just to visit their Inside... while waiting for the Sharks to leave the beach free for them to use again ;-)

With Lots of Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

BIG HUGGSS

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!