Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Wave of Love
8/2/2009 12:34:36 PM

Alain,

There are a few points very important here :

- the 5th dimensional consciousness, offering DEPERSONALIZATION , makes all things easier ;

(i.e. WHEN I TOLD MY MOM THAT THE BOTH OF US ARE GODS ... HM .... SHE WAS READY TO SEEK FOR THE STRAIGHT JACKET FOR ME; WHEN SHE PERMITTED ME TO ATTUNE HER TO HER DIVINE SELF FREQUENCY ... DESPITE BEING HEALED FROM VERY TERRIBLE ARTHRITIS PAINS, SHE FELT JUST AS A NEWBORN ! ) . OUR BELIEFS STILL STUCK US WITHIN THE SLAVE PARADIGM, WHICH TAUGHT US THAT WE DO NOT DESERVE THE TOUCH WITH GOD)

- UNDERSTANDING THAT GOD IS  B E Y O N D   GOOD AND EVIL WOULD ALSO FASTER OUR APPROACH TO OUR OWN DIVINITY (SOUL) .

- EDUCATION AND ACCEPTANCE .... READINESS TO OPEN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS ... that`s all what we really need to gain ETERNAL LIFE.

Now I`d re-post here the video you posted yesterday at my topic:

((youtube id="JXTj7dWtqvo"))((/youtube))

AMAZING !

Love,

B.

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2009 2:18:25 PM

Dear Branka!

Thanks again My Friend for still coming back with more clarifications...

and, You are so right about the limitations of our own beliefs.

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2009 9:48:01 PM

Hi Alain,

Wow again!!   Did you post this thread just for me?????  I love it!  hehehe

I watched all the videos and the imaging is sensational.  Right now the sound on my computer is gone, so I am suspecting God is sending me a message that I need to bone up on my telepathy, so I am doing exactly that!!!  lol

YES, things are moving very quickly right now and I just want to stand on all the mountain tops and shout to the world to "wake up!"

The vibrational energies and frequencies on this planet have gone through the roof, and I believe something very BIG is about to happen that will bring this entire planet to PEACE and LOVE.

I read today that there are many scientists totally baffled that the pyramids are now pulsating.   Hmmm......

One of the best links I could share here is Crystalinks Sacred JourneysThe 12 Pyramids of Thoth visually and verbally tell a story of the cosmic cycles and what is happening right now.  http://crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth.html 

The crop circles prior to July 7 concluded the function of the 11th Pyramid, and it appears we are on to the 12th and last pyramid.  Woohoo!!!

http://crystalinks.com/roadsunlight.jpg

Whatever the answers are.... it is great to be alive and here's to Heaven on Earth!

Love and hugs,   Jill 
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2009 9:53:21 PM

Hi Branka,

You are too funny!!!   All I can say is if they insist on the straight jacket, make it big enough for TWO cause I am coming with you my friend.

I just love reading your great posts and I can only picture the look on your mothers face.    Trust me, I have been there.  One day soon, she will be delighted that you know what you know.

Keep on trucking.... knowledge is power!!!

8-8 is the Lions Gate!  Keep this picture handy.  :-)

http://www.lightsoflove.us/LLAW/lion-img.gif

LOVE IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs,   Jill
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2009 11:42:13 PM
Hello my dear friend Alain,

OMG!!I love this forum.  This is wonderful and I have only done the 1st page.  It about put me to sleep wotj that calming music, so I will have to come back tomorrow and enjoy more of this great information.  I sending this to my friend, so she can get good information.  She has been reading Jill's journey on the mountain of love.  Her father bought a book on the awakening over 20 years ago and they can't find the book.

I was just thinking, you have Branka and Jill on here, gee wait until Georgios and Luis gets going, is this too.  It will be rocking, I just hope we get more and more people awaking.

Thanks Alain for all your work on The Wave of Love.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!